Author Topic: Redo is a hacker  (Read 4677 times)

Redo was hacking by using a block to target me and kill me with it and making me say things here is prove:

ok... ARE YOU JUST GONNA IGNORE THE FACT THAT REDO IS A HACKER??!?!??!

ok... ARE YOU JUST GONNA IGNORE THE FACT THAT REDO IS A HACKER??!?!??!
we're more worried about pokecoomers

aight chief i don't care about this redo fella what the forget is your background and why is it your background

aight chief i don't care about this redo fella what the forget is your background and why is it your background
do you like my desktop

now that this atrocity has been unearthed, he's just using an event to make a message appear in global chat and is coloring it appropriately

Redo was hacking by using a block to target me and kill me with it and making me say things here is prove:
you already deduced it too, making this drama even more confusing

redo isn't hacking bro, he does his homework and chores like every good boy and girl

redo kills me when i ask him to stop he is rude

Please read this carefully: A fair warning, Look out for a Blockland user by the name of Redo. He is going around the servers and hacking users, he will send messages under your name, spam his furry research all over your pms and try to tickle your back door. Spread the word and send this to as many discord servers as you can. If you have AIDS just like I do, DO NOT accept his friend request and immediately block him.  Our team is currently working very hard to remove this user from our database, please stay safe.

Please read this carefully: A fair warning, Look out for a Blockland user by the name of Redo. He is going around the servers and hacking users, he will send messages under your name, spam his furry research all over your pms and try to tickle your back door. Spread the word and send this to as many discord servers as you can. If you have AIDS just like I do, DO NOT accept his friend request and immediately block him.  Our team is currently working very hard to remove this user from our database, please stay safe.
Oh my Gawd, Is this for real?

redo just hacked me again today