If you could do anything..

Author Topic: If you could do anything..  (Read 5676 times)

I was loving doing it until this pandemic came along.

laying down on
my bed I would like to go to Europe
I hope I don’t
get into a
acid attack

a haiku by Axtion

start a game development company or fund the development of a game needing some angel investor.

if possible, buy the rights to blockland. but it honestly might not be worth the effort.

live in the mountains in wyoming

laying down on
my bed I would like to go to Europe
I hope I don’t
get into a
acid attack

a haiku by Axtion
no no no haiku's are 5 7 5 thats not 5 7 5

but haikus are 5 7 5 syllables

probably just loving learn as much as possible, buy stuff for every hobby, try and accomplish as much as possible

create my own mini world I can watch and control and do cool stuff along with resetting it
would be cool af

create my own mini world I can watch and control and do cool stuff along with resetting it
would be cool af
i thought it was supposed to be like "you didn't care about cash" not "you're a loving god"

i thought it was supposed to be like "you didn't care about cash" not "you're a loving god"
yea
i could do that if i had enough cash

wish i could be a tuvian man sitting atop a high mountain throat singing  while playing some weird ass string instrument that i cannot pronounce the name of

start a game development company
this and also buy unity pro

wish i could be a tuvian man sitting atop a high mountain throat singing  while playing some weird ass string instrument that i cannot pronounce the name of

here before tiktok

i'd buy the louvre and eat all the paintings. nobody can stop me. once i'm done i'll start chanting gibberish in the center of the now empty louvre and weld the doors permanently open and chant nonsense at visitors for the rest of my life, living until 115, mistifying tourists.

id make a rightfully deserved sequel to Illbleed