►►►Blockland under attack and how you can help

Author Topic: ►►►Blockland under attack and how you can help  (Read 4379 times)

1. Uninstall Blockland Glass immediately. First reports of the attack came from Blockland Glass and has been stated by Blockland Glass admins that you are at risk using BLG. Uninstall it until further notice from administrators.

2. Ignore compromised keys or players. Don't intervene or communicate with any player who is known to be compromised. If you find someone's key being posted in a chatroom or anywhere else, ignore it. Don't be a richard and steal it for yourself, that's what these low lives want.

3. Report compromised accounts as soon as possible. If you come across anyone who is compromised, let others know so they can avoid him or her until this situation blows over.

Simply pinging people on your discord can make a difference to stop players from falling into this death trap.

4. Do not host on your internet or play the game. The attackers are leading DDoS (distributed denial of service) attacks on the master server in retaliation of players hosting during this attack.

If you experience really horrible internet than usual, contact your internet service provide (ISP) immediately for notice.

I highly recommend you don't even play the game until this is over. Don't think you are sneaky using a VPN or alt account.

5. Simply wait for Badspot or BLG moderators. Assume the game isn't safe to play until Badspot, BLG moderation or some other authoritarian figure to speak on what is happening.

I apologize if anything is inaccurate about what is happening, the story is developing as we speak.

why do you think blg mods can actually do anything

1. Uninstall Blockland Glass immediately. First reports of the attack came from Blockland Glass and has been stated by Blockland Glass admins that you are at risk using BLG. Uninstall it until further notice from administrators.
There are a bunch of people saying glass is the problem, and a bunch saying it isn't. Don't take this information and think you are 100% safe.

wow thank you for your assurance mr. president now where's my stimulus check

There are a bunch of people saying glass is the problem, and a bunch saying it isn't. Don't take this information and think you are 100% safe.
As a matter of fact

Well golly thanks for the   awesome advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     You're a real hero to the community!   Pat yourself on the back!

blocklands own quarantine

Well golly thanks for the   awesome advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     You're a real hero to the community!   Pat yourself on the back!
thanks bro

2. Ignore compromised keys or players. Don't intervene or communicate with any player who is known to be compromised. If you find someone's key being posted in a chatroom or anywhere else, ignore it. Don't be a richard and steal it for yourself, that's what these low lives want.

3. Report compromised accounts as soon as possible. If you come across anyone who is compromised, let others know so they can avoid him or her until this situation blows over.

Simply pinging people on your discord can make a difference to stop players from falling into this death trap.

4. Do not host on your internet or play the game. The attackers are leading DDoS (distributed denial of service) attacks on the master server in retaliation of players hosting during this attack.

If you experience really horrible internet than usual, contact your internet service provide (ISP) immediately for notice.

I highly recommend you don't even play the game until this is over. Don't think you are sneaky using a VPN or alt account.

5. Simply wait for Badspot or BLG moderators. Assume the game isn't safe to play until Badspot, BLG moderation or some other authoritarian figure to speak on what is happening.

I apologize if anything is inaccurate about what is happening, the story is developing as we speak.

shut up

forget forget forget I GOT RCE'D ON BLOCKLAND stuff

I GOT loving PWNED BY CATHOOK

r=Beyond Neptune link=topic=325756.msg10030915#msg10030915 date=1588470643]

6. give me my stimulus check!!!!! give it to me now i need to pay my rent and buy food and furniture for my wife