Author Topic: Key Compromise  (Read 47349 times)

bread and milk tome

was a RAT actually made
not by val, if one was made. though knowing celau i doubt he knows anyone else on the same level as val in technical ability >> probably not since val stopped at the keylogger

honestly dude if you wanna truly make amends, just leave and don't come back. you had your chance to make things right after making blhack (and you did don't get me wrong) but its obvious you have serious issues and you made this exploit to get your rocks off. i don't mean this in any harsh way, but just leave.

honestly dude if you wanna truly make amends, just leave and don't come back. you had your chance to make things right after making blhack (and you did don't get me wrong) but its obvious you have serious issues and you made this exploit to get your rocks off. i don't mean this in any harsh way, but just leave.

Hey, I wanted to write to tell you guys that I'm the one who made the exploit for celau to use on his server. I wanted to come clean and make things right because that's what I believe a good person would do in this situation.
A good person wouldn't be in this situation. Leave and stop sinking this low for attention, you know better than this.

meth is some crazy ass stuff

I mean all jokes aside that stuff is a felony better to speak up

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████╗░███████╗██████╗░░
░░░░░░░██╔══██╗██╔════╝██╔══██╗░
██████╗██████╔╝█████╗░░██████╔╝░
╚═════╝██╔══██╗██╔══╝░░██╔═══╝░░
░░░░░░░██║░░██║███████╗██║░░░░░░
░░░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝╚═╝░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

im in no way approving of what you did but you were smart enough to dig and find this exploit why were you so stupid to hand it off to celau. the kid can't ever keep his mouth shut and this ain't no forum beef anymore like I said. it's a felony and you should've forgeted off or had better execution in keeping your name away from this. so sloppy

have you ever talked to someone whos gone to school for something really technical, they can code the flibber right into a floppit but don't know how to talk to girls

wow.... it all comes out... celau was a girl