Author Topic: Key Compromise  (Read 49350 times)

Sorry if it seems like I'm Mr. Important Pants by posting all of this too... there's a really good feeling that comes with coming clean that I'm unsure is selfish or not. I am also refreshing this page manically so that's a sign that I'm doing it for myself if anything, I don't intend to be all noble or whatever, I just want to fix this crappy behavior for good no matter the consequences. So help if you want but I really just want to be done with being a stuffty person.

Is blockland safe to play now, and what steps should i take to keep safe?

Is blockland safe to play now, and what steps should i take to keep safe?
dont worry mig, blockland should be fine for the time being.

dont worry mig, blockland should be fine for the time being.
just be ready to put up with random ddosing

shutdown the master server lets go back to the style of minecraft hosting!! enter dem ips manually!!!!

blockland's really in some deep stuff eh

blockland's really in some deep stuff eh
i can hear the forgetin escapement on the borrowed clock just tickin down

so I can not repeat this behavior ever again. By exposing this bad behavior that seems to come back time and time again, and fully facing the consequences and hearing what this community has to say about it, I will learn what to do to keep myself from going down this hole again. I don't want to be this person anymore, I made a resolution when I left rehab about a year ago that things would change and I violated my promise. So I'm fully prepared to face the consequences.
hes gonna do it again

So what do i do to keep my key safe, should i link my key with steam or anything?

So what do i do to keep my key safe, should i link my key with steam or anything?
key linking down for now, as long as your key wasn't in the leak you should be fine, just avoid celau's/bladerunner's servers for now

Man...I think this might be true. I've been playing this game for almost fifteen years, and it's like crack cocaine. Except this type of crack makes me addicted to circumventing my artistic tendencies and desires so that my imagination and personality don't completely die off as a result of the impossibly boring and mundane nature of our everyday lives where the act of creating something new is frowned upon and considered strange.

AHEM

Also? I just like bots. And this game has some easily mod'able ones. I just wish someone would come up with a way to make them STOP AND SHOOT rather than strafe-ramming me.