Author Topic: It's okay to be a simp  (Read 1959 times)

I still haven't been bothered to look up what this imbecilic sounding word means

do people who use the word simp not ironically ever actually been with a girl or not massively exert the goddess whore complex. probably but i go with the ladder

An extension or a step?

do people who use the word simp not ironically ever actually been with a girl or not massively exert the goddess whore complex. probably but i go with the ladder

I'm sure there are a bunch of handicapped loving zoomers using the epic word of the week, but to be fair there is a disgusting amount of sad and pathetic losers who constantly fawn over women  to an unhealthy degree because they delusionally think they will be graciously gifted a crumb of pusillanimous individual. These people are literally just incels in the stage before they start hating women.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 12:26:21 AM by beachbum111111 »

as someone whos already crushed pusillanimous individual i can deem this is NOT true!!!!

I'm sure there are a bunch of handicapped loving zoomers using the epic word of the week, but to be fair there is a disgusting amount of sad and pathetic losers who constantly fawn over women  to an unhealthy degree because they delusionally think they will be graciously gifted a crumb of pusillanimous individual. These people are literally just incels in the stage before they start hating women.

oh wow beachbum is back

remember kids
SIMP- Someone Idolizing Mediocre pusillanimous individual/snake/Person
Cuck- Someone who enjoys their wife/significant other getting forgeted and is often denied love
Swinger-Someone who gladly swaps partners with other swingers, and isn't denied love
Incel- Someone who can't get laid, but really wants to. Usually hates opposite love and modern society as a whole, but not required to.

speaking of which, even though I hate le epic youtubers like idubbz, he wasn't really a cuck or a simp, just a degenerate.

who makes this stuff up

speaking of which, even though I hate le epic youtubers like idubbz, he wasn't really a cuck or a simp, just a degenerate.

Idubbbz is a simp by definition and I'm sure if we knew more about his personal life you would be able to throw cuck in there too.

inb4 this gets moved to drama