naughty dog just pilled a battlefield lol

Author Topic: naughty dog just pilled a battlefield lol  (Read 2114 times)

Neil Druckmann Says He Doesn’t Want loveist, tribal, Bigots Buying The Last Of Us: Part 2

Bold move, worked well for that recent battlefield game which resulted in poor sales.

well nobody is gonna buy the game anyway because it looks boring as forget

Badspot

• Administrator
well nobody is gonna buy the game anyway because it looks boring as forget

Every playstation movie game looks boring as forget and normies buy the stuff out of them every time.  This thing is going to make billions. 

But TLOU 1 had great gameplay? It's not a movie game in any sense but the longer cut-scenes.

Every playstation movie game looks boring as forget and normies buy the stuff out of them every time.  This thing is going to make billions.

Meanwhile games with actual gameplay get almost no players.

The newest twisted metal had the best gameplay for a car combat game I've ever seen and no one played it.

Meanwhile games with actual gameplay get almost no players.

The newest twisted metal had the best gameplay for a car combat game I've ever seen and no one played it.
I would have loved to play that had I ever managed to get a PS3

i actually really like games with extremely heavy emphasis on the story :(

I think your post just gave me crippling depression.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 06:27:38 PM by beachbum111111 »

I would have loved to play that had I ever managed to get a PS3

ZDon't get me wrong the netcoding was garbage, sometimes my game would crash and the lobby system was so archaic you need 6 players minimum and the host has to manually start the game so if he's sleeping the game never starts.

That being said it was the best loving multiplayer game I ever played. Never had as much fun playing a multiplayer game until I played twisted metal. I would sit 30 minutes in a lobby just to play 1 game it was that fun.

I feel like if more people bought the game then they would of had the money to fix the multiplayer issues but since they weren't getting money developer support ran out.

Every playstation movie looks boring as forget and normies buy the stuff out of them every time.  This thing is going to make billions.
correct but ftfy regardless, ps4/ps5 has no games

correct but ftfy regardless, ps4/ps5 has no games
i think you mixed up the playstation with the wii chadwarden

i think you mixed up the playstation with the wii chadwarden

Wii u was so bad they had to loving kill it.

It was even classified as a next gen console and everyone was bragging about how it came out first and will have more games than ps4 lol

Wii u was so bad they had to loving kill it.

It was even classified as a next gen console and everyone was bragging about how it came out first and will have more games than ps4 lol
do not derail topic