"ddos bl - it's dead fr" :: multiclienting in servers to try to crash them

Author Topic: "ddos bl - it's dead fr" :: multiclienting in servers to try to crash them  (Read 4898 times)

/title

credit to panpour5 for sending me this screenshot.

to ban this BL_ID, run this chat command in your server:
/ban 0 259786 -1 Multiclienting to try to crash this server.
or run this command in your console:
serverCmdBan(%client,0,259786,-1,"Multiclienting to try to crash this server.");

stay safe folks

badspot took care of this user. no need to ban them.

Basedspot

Canada based IP, I would've assumed they'd be smart enough to use a VPN, silly billies - its linked to an ISP...

Haha how awful, a massive auto correct failure there

That's better... an ISP based in NY...

he's back again ddosing servers, he crashed Panpour's server twice.

missed opportunity for a "riddle me this, batman" joke

BL_ID 259786 TheRealBobzilla. I met this guy. He joined my house build server and seemed like just an edgy fellow at first. I'll mention upfront that I have no photos or evidence or anything, but if you ever talk to him he's like walking proof and is totally shameless about it.

We initially bonded lightly over ambient and harsh noise music as a mutually shared interest, and it is apparently what he works on heavily. After establishing that, it became his go-to thing to talk about.

Then he starts gushing about how dark music is the way he vents his worst feelings, he puts his sadistic urges into it so he doesn't hurt anyone, says he got banned from Blockland Glass for throwing a tantrum–which he threw because he was banned from a server for some inane reason he couldn't handle.

Later he joins again and starts blabbing about how he's been harassing servers, vandalizing them, trying to crash them. Continues to try to buddy up and caps that by mentioning how he's a raging ephebophile (maybe worse) and he can't control his impulses. He literally would not stop talking about his loveual attraction to children. I start to withdraw attention from him and he starts getting twitchy and then tries to crash my server. At this point I take down the soundcloud account I linked him because this forgeter is legitimately mentally ill and not managing it well at all.

I quietly banned him, and he briefly stalked me everywhere he found the name Canis. I'm not surprised he went nuclear. He needs therapy, not a computer.

BL_ID 259786 TheRealBobzilla. I met this guy. He joined my house build server and seemed like just an edgy fellow at first. I'll mention upfront that I have no photos or evidence or anything, but if you ever talk to him he's like walking proof and is totally shameless about it.

We initially bonded lightly over ambient and harsh noise music as a mutually shared interest, and it is apparently what he works on heavily. After establishing that, it became his go-to thing to talk about.

Then he starts gushing about how dark music is the way he vents his worst feelings, he puts his sadistic urges into it so he doesn't hurt anyone, says he got banned from Blockland Glass for throwing a tantrum–which he threw because he was banned from a server for some inane reason he couldn't handle.

Later he joins again and starts blabbing about how he's been harassing servers, vandalizing them, trying to crash them. Continues to try to buddy up and caps that by mentioning how he's a raging ephebophile (maybe worse) and he can't control his impulses. He literally would not stop talking about his loveual attraction to children. I start to withdraw attention from him and he starts getting twitchy and then tries to crash my server. At this point I take down the soundcloud account I linked him because this forgeter is legitimately mentally ill and not managing it well at all.

I quietly banned him, and he briefly stalked me everywhere he found the name Canis. I'm not surprised he went nuclear. He needs therapy, not a computer.
holy loving stuff

Jesus finger-lickin' Christ, if what Canis says is true this guy is totally unhinged.