"ddos bl - it's dead fr" :: multiclienting in servers to try to crash them

Author Topic: "ddos bl - it's dead fr" :: multiclienting in servers to try to crash them  (Read 4650 times)

-snape-
when did this happen? ive seen him several times on other servers before stuff started going downhill, and he was an alright fellow. hell, not even that edgy, just a friendly guy.

i can confirm bobzilla consistently talks about crashing servers

Corroboration.

Honestly he's a textbook example of why you should be really loving wise about who you choose to talk with online. I like to be nice, but he's a scary combination of both pathologically impulsive and disturbed.

when did this happen? ive seen him several times on other servers before stuff started going downhill, and he was an alright fellow. hell, not even that edgy, just a friendly guy.

I saw his behavior morph over a short time. He's sort of friendly until he's bored and feels he has nothing to lose, and to that end he's extremely inconsistent in personality

I saw his behavior morph over a short time. He's sort of friendly until he's bored and feels he has nothing to lose, and to that end he's extremely inconsistent in personality
could it be bipolarity? bipolar people typically have periods of depression, irritability, and abnormal happiness, and make decisions based on impulse, according to the wikipedia page. from your story you told earlier, it definitely seems to fall in line.

That could be one of the issues he suffers from. I seem to remember he described himself as a love addict, so that could be a manifestation of hyper-loveual mania. I'm not his psychiatrist, though. The specifics don't really matter, unless someone wants to reach out and actually help the guy.

i thought he was some loving goober troll on the internet

That could be one of the issues he suffers from. I seem to remember he described himself as a love addict, so that could be a manifestation of hyper-loveual mania. I'm not his psychiatrist, though. The specifics don't really matter, unless someone wants to reach out and actually help the guy.
he claims he forgets preteens online but doesn't do anything irl

Uhhh yeah what Canis said is true he has done that to me as well in my server. There were quite a few people there at the time if I recall. (Im James in game)

Uhhh yeah what Canis said is true he has done that to me as well in my server. There were quite a few people there at the time if I recall. (Im James in game)
i can affirm, i was also there

i can affirm, i was also there

let me be clear on this: as long as there was clear evidence on the whole child enthusiasm stuff, i wouldn't get involved.

now that this is all confirmed by multiple people (including my own sources), i'll leave my own accounts of bobzilla from brickadia here. i am not one for having inter-game drama. there was a whole post on that on myself about that from years ago here and trust me, i'm totally against it. however, in this case this is true. this is a 1:1 mirror of exactly what canis describes in his posts.

whenever he started to crash servers, i remember him specifically describing on crashing NUMEROUS servers and bloating about it. the fact he even had admin privs on this server concerns me, especially due to the recent actions he has taken on blockland. i was on a discord call with ghillie and aware last saturday night and i saw him trying to pedal his music to him, which ghillie does happen to produce music. that went from music to his "demonic thoughts" right afterwards.

then once bobzilla went overboard and started doing exactly what was going on in this thread, i was notified his key was revoked. i happened to see him on the base4's server, the server he has admin on, just being totally chipper and happy like he didn't lose his only BL key. i even mentioned in the chat, "pretty chipper for having your key revoked, huh?" and he really wasn't that mad about it.

once canis posted he was on the brink of losing his mind on my own server. hours of him going on about him "deleting brickadia" because of it, then another user joins and he starts pedaling his music and feelings, then he finally realizes he probably should get going since i wasn't really keen of him on the server to begin with, and that's when i banned him.

Quote from: My Brickadia Server Log
bout: "[2020.05.08-05.56.09:469][520]LogChat: TheRealBobzilla: did anyone see the forums post"
bout: "[2020.05.08-05.56.16:430][728]LogChat: TheRealBobzilla: canis exposed some saucy details"
bout: "[2020.05.08-05.56.32:153][198]LogChat: TheRealBobzilla: uhm, it might be sent to Sylvanor"
bout: "[2020.05.08-05.56.45:302][591]LogChat: TheRealBobzilla: since it pretty much turns me into a 'stay away from that creep' guy"
bout: "[2020.05.08-05.57.03:504][135]LogChat: TheRealBobzilla: basically I stalked canis"
bout: "[2020.05.08-05.57.13:642][438]LogChat: TheRealBobzilla: talked about some of the most godawful forgeted up stuff"
bout: "[2020.05.08-05.57.27:092][840]LogChat: TheRealBobzilla: and no wonder why he posts it in the forums"
bout: "[2020.05.08-05.57.42:015][286]LogChat: TheRealBobzilla: steered clear right after that but I had a bit of a fixation to say the least"
bout: "[2020.05.08-05.57.57:838][759]LogChat: TheRealBobzilla: the forums post... wish it didn't exist"

in conclusion, i had red flags pop up in my head about this guy and from others, and all i want to do is share what has happened in the past few days from what i saw. this guy really needs to go to a therapist and stay off the internet.

oops i meant would get in involved, not wouldn't. ^^ forgot about the no edits thing, darn.

autism unleashed is chic again, making a comeback in 2020. if grimlock was still around he'd be tearing up

oh he is still around