Filipe1020's New Development Topic - Hydric Poll (Pg. 3)

Poll

Hydric has Normal, S and RS versions, what would you prefer?

Keep these as customization parts (bumpers, sideskirts, spoilers you can change in the same car)
6 (42.9%)
Keep them as separate variants with different stats (more speed for S and even more for RS, plus some extra trim details)
8 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Filipe1020's New Development Topic - Hydric Poll (Pg. 3)  (Read 6115 times)

I've been meaning to get back in the modding side of things, so I decided to create a new topic to share with you guys my progress on upcoming add-ons.

IN THE WORKS

Carrera - Almost complete, currently working in the Widebody variant, light system and some extra work to be done.

Nakata Hydric 2.0 Update - The model is being completely redone, currently working on it's extra parts, variants and light system.

Rampanti Ventoro 2.0 Update - Adding the new light system, and a few improvements.

???? - Revealing soon.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 01:46:35 PM by Filipe »

looking great as usual filipe good job

you're really testing my hype and patience with that 911 mod

forget yessss carrera is hot

Oo, hydric update. I hope you'll get rid of the engine sounds for it for one thing.

Any chance some of your older vehicles like the charger, veloce and venom would be seeing updates eventually?

Oo, hydric update. I hope you'll get rid of the engine sounds for it for one thing.

Any chance some of your older vehicles like the charger, veloce and venom would be seeing updates eventually?
I will, the engine sounds are not working like they should, also yeah I'll be remaking some of my older vehicles eventually.

N'aww stuff, the banner brought back memories. It's nice to see you modelling again,

« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 05:03:52 PM by Filipe »

Good to see it working out for you, Filipe. Quite nostalgic times... :)

Doing some work on the new Hydric's interior.

There's this car I made one or two years ago purely for fun, but I never revealed it on the forums or anything, it's based on the Ford Ka, and I was wondering, would you guys like to see it being released? If yes, I'll just have to do a few things before releasing it.

I also made a Sport variant based on the SportKa

So yeah, let me know if you guys want it.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 01:44:33 AM by Filipe »

That looks real fun to drive around with. Hell yes you should release it.

I second that; that's a cute car!

I really like what you're working on, keep it up!