Filipe1020's New Development Topic - Hydric Poll (Pg. 3)

Poll

Hydric has Normal, S and RS versions, what would you prefer?

Keep these as customization parts (bumpers, sideskirts, spoilers you can change in the same car)
6 (42.9%)
Keep them as separate variants with different stats (more speed for S and even more for RS, plus some extra trim details)
8 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Filipe1020's New Development Topic - Hydric Poll (Pg. 3)  (Read 6125 times)

are you sure the file with the function is executed before the function is used? that can be why its deemed missing despite being included (execution order incorrect)

are you sure the file with the function is executed before the function is used? that can be why its deemed missing despite being included (execution order incorrect)
Could we speak directly on steam or discord? I can show you the files and everything.

And I believe it is executed, the script is exactely the same for all 4 cars for that matter, all that changes are the car names and handling values, but I can't say for sure without a proper look.

EDIT: THE ISSUE GOT SOLVED! Thank you so much Conan for helping me out! It was an issue with the server.cs script of the cars, lights are still happening! Plus the topic got updated take a look.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 12:55:16 AM by Filipe »

Ho stuff! Glad it got worked out! Also hyped for the Ventoro!!

Well here's something completely different.

This is Jimmy Neutron's Mark II Rocket from the movie, it was commissioned by the member -Luigi-, it's pretty much done and it will be released alongside the vehicles in this topic.

god damn filipe you never cease to amaze

Guys I made a poll about the Hydric, let me know what you prefer.

I'd prefer a mix of the poll options

base / S are one variant, RS is another, but both cars could have similar customization options, aside from obvs rally / racing stuff being RS only, but the usual tuner / ricer / whatever parts being available for both

I'd prefer a mix of the poll options

base / S are one variant, RS is another, but both cars could have similar customization options, aside from obvs rally / racing stuff being RS only, but the usual tuner / ricer / whatever parts being available for both
I like that idea.

-Luigi-
There I am Gary

I knew I made the right choice when commissioning Filipe.
If it wasn't obvious already, he puts lots of effort into his amazing vehicles. They really capture the blockland style perfectly.
Would commission again.

There I am Gary

I knew I made the right choice when commissioning Filipe.
If it wasn't obvious already, he puts lots of effort into his amazing vehicles. They really capture the blockland style perfectly.
Would commission again.
Thank you for your feedback man! And I'm happy that you liked the end result of this vehicle!

Here's the Touring version of the Hydric, made for circuit racing.

I Find it more of a hassle to customize these, plus having them be separate versions will really benefit from the different stats thing.

I Find it more of a hassle to customize these, plus having them be separate versions will really benefit from the different stats thing.
I believe one of the reasons for that is I was lazy and decided not to add icons for the parts in some of the older vehicles, for that I apologize and all the new vehicles will come with icons to make things easier for everyone.

So I've decided to do a mix of both options in the poll, have the S parts available as customization options for the standard Hydric to serve as a sport trim, and the RS will be it's own thing with a slight difference in acceleration and speed.

gamer moment

i deserve half credit now or i sue