have any of you successfully quit nicotine

Author Topic: have any of you successfully quit nicotine  (Read 3311 times)

i'm genuinely surprised at the number of forum dwellers that smoke/have smoked significantly.

never even started gang

I used to vape 3mg for a short time but it gave me headaches so I stopped. The most I nicotine I ingest at any given time is probably a blunt every other month.

I used to vape 3mg for a short time but it gave me headaches so I stopped. The most I nicotine I ingest at any given time is probably a blunt every other month.
adding tobacco to weed is disgusting

I quit cold turkey for a few days when I was up north a year back. The only real symptom I had was restlessness/insomnia - which is the worst stuff ever lol.

Withdrawal effects everyone differently it seems, so depending on how bad your withdrawals are is how hard it is to quit. I only smoke an ecig now, I'd quit if I could but the sleep loss drives me nuts

ive discussed before that ive had a serious weed dependency some time earlier in my life. cold turkey is the way to go and you dont need to instantly succeed, at one point you have quit enough times that the withdrawal doesnt matter to you. you know the time frame exactly and also exactly what you will feel and by that point all thats left is how much discipline you have to just get thru it.

i never knew there were so many people that smoke on this forum

bros you don't take care of your health? cringe!

Sure do get me forgeted up that’s for sure

Sure do get me forgeted up that’s for sure
When I still smoked dope I'd get the spins really bad from blunts/tobacco wraps with weed

i put cold turkey in my sandwitch with some mustard xD xD xD xD!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I moved and lost my buddy who would smoke cigars with me so now I have I have to cultivate throat cancer on my own.
Sad times.

i roll with fronto every day stuffs great

When I moved and lost my buddy who would smoke cigars with me so now I have I have to cultivate throat cancer on my own.
Sad times.
i felt this post