Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?

Author Topic: Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?  (Read 85000 times)

Whatever happened to Bushido, anyways? I haven't seen him since his stuff got leaked.
What also happened to Sugar? Only other name I can remember.
bushido left and became indie dev, but has been hard offline for a lot of stuff lately so probably dealing with irl issues rather than working on his game Jack and Casie

sugar is on the fringes of bl community and doesnt play anymore. has had some attention recently but its all in external communities, to put it one way.

bushido left and became indie dev, but has been hard offline for a lot of stuff lately so probably dealing with irl issues rather than working on his game Jack and Casie

sugar is on the fringes of bl community and doesnt play anymore. has had some attention recently but its all in external communities, to put it one way.
wait bushido became an indie dev?

also the stuff sugar's been in was real wack stuff, further details in the drama thread

TheTurtorn forgetin vanished off the face of the earth like a year after he stopped making cars in BL, sad

It's nice to see how so many of the guys here dipped their toes in the water when it came to modeling, scripting etc. and went on to do something with that knowledge and talent. But god damn, it doesn't make it any easier when it comes to missing them, and that sense of (dysfunctional) community that this place used to have.

Figured this thread would be as good as any to say hi after a bit.

Back on my first account (Ten Speed, ID 25627), I used to play a ton with a dude named EvelKinevel (ID 8119) and he became a really good friend and confidant of mine. We're still technically friends on Xbox, but he hasn't been online in years. I think about him from time to time. A few others are Wizzard, snk, GravityCat, Furdle, Crown, and Kalphiter. Some of these guys may very well be active, but I haven't personally seen or heard from them since I was active. I've also been out of the scene for a moment.

Edit: Heedicalking, SailorMan, Kreon
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 12:29:36 PM by Col. Derontchi »

Kreon
kreon's still active and alive, just on his discord server tho / in arma 3 with frankie

kreon's still active and alive, just on his discord server tho / in arma 3 with frankie
Oh word? That's pretty cool I guess.

It’s been so long since I last visited the forums, but I have a stuffton of fond memories.
Some names I remember are Port (and his cool magic and other stuff), Okiver (and the credit card fraud fiasco or something, can’t really remember the details), Bisjac, Pablo, a dude called Jellyfish (or Jelly? can’t remember), Glass and his infinite accounts, Gravity Cat and their cool-ass addons, Lord Tony and his MLP related bans (but as I can see he’s still around haha), Kalphiter, IcyGamma. I remember getting up early before school to get some games in over at Wizzards’ Dogfight.

Great times all around and I’m so happy I got to be a part of it all even if my 12 yr old self didn’t really participate in the forums that much.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 07:27:40 PM by Peberro »

wait bushido became an indie dev?
ya google jack and casie and u’ll find the kickstarter page plus some demos. stuffs dope but unfortunately been completely silent for a while :(

Whatever happened to Bushido, anyways? I haven't seen him since his stuff got leaked.
What also happened to Sugar? Only other name I can remember.
Oh stuff man its you, I was actually wondering what happened to you pretty recently lol

gravity cat and his gang of merry men (i was formerly once a merry man but i dunno what exactly happened, probably teenaged me got upset for an undisclosed reason)
sparty

Off the top of my head:

Jorgur
Coburn
TruBluRage
Alp
Shady Guy (although I know what he’s up to now)
Bushido
Woodland Creature
Smallguy
Poiuyt
Gsf Ghost
YoungRotations (Throwback from 2012 - https://youtu.be/nBtgBsI5c38)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 11:39:34 PM by Morpheus »