[NEWS] Kingdom Hearts TV show exists

Author Topic: [NEWS] Kingdom Hearts TV show exists  (Read 1277 times)

As a fan of Kingdom Hearts, as much as I love the complicated nonsense that is the story, it will absolutely not work as a TV show. I want this to be good, but I know it wont be. Also, Live Action? What the forget are they thinking?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 05:47:38 PM by bloody jumper »

ALL OF MY YES!! Let's gooo, I'm hyped! :D I always wanted a Kingdom Hearts TV show!

ALL OF MY YES!! Let's gooo, I'm hyped! :D I always wanted a Kingdom Hearts TV show!

says who
Me, I guess? I love Kingdom Hearts, but the story is a tangled mess that's hard to grasp even by lore experts. So if the TV Show is going to be based on that, then it's going to be an uphill battle explaining everything to people new to Kingdom Hearts in the show. At least to make the events of the show that follow to make sense. Especially in medium like Live Action, because almost all of Kingdom Hearts is extremely cartoonish because of it's Disney roots and worlds, doing that in live action is gonna be difficult.

It’s gonna be awful and I accept that.

why do people like kingom hearts so much

disney cigarettes

For me? Because it's wacky, zany, cartoonish, and while the story may be a complete nigh incomprehensible mess, you can tell it has heart (no pun intended). That and they almost always nail the gameplay, I adore the combat in all the games other than Chain of Memories, and even then I feel like the card-based combat could have worked if they polished it just a bit more.
disney cigarettes
This is also accurate for a lot of fans, not gonna lie.

For me? Because it's wacky, zany, cartoonish, and while the story may be a complete nigh incomprehensible mess
so earthbound

so earthbound
I like the Mother series a lot too! So yes, it's probably just the genre of games I like.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 09:55:26 PM by bloody jumper »