The Outsider loving sucks

Author Topic: The Outsider loving sucks  (Read 1133 times)

Seriously, forget this show. I have no idea how this hot stuff has like an 80% rating and I hear people constantly praising it. I bought an HBO subscription to watch this because of how cool it looked and sounded but I quickly cancelled the free trial at about episode 9.

"Slow burn" just means "boring and uneventful". forget the terrible characters. I can't name a single character in my time watching this except for the absolute abomination of the name, "El Cuco". If you told me this was based off of a book by Stephen King, I would've called you and your ancestors all liars.

i thought you were talking about the outsiders, the book about the 5 greaser kids and their corresponding socioeconomic issues

Oh no something based off of or by Stephen King is bad! Too bad his work is just garbage to begin with and only has interesting concepts strung together by long unending paraphases describing meaningless stuff that somehow people eat up.

don't let that subscription go to waste, go watch chernobyl

chernobyl is a really good series

i thought you were talking about the outsiders, the book about the 5 greaser kids and their corresponding socioeconomic issues
stay gold ponyboy

chernobyl westworld and got are all great watches. last two got ramin djawadi so you know they’ll be sick

man made of ramen