tekari is a loving piece of stuff

Author Topic: tekari is a loving piece of stuff  (Read 1896 times)

seriously, forget him

i got my friend to give me the password on one of his servers because its the only one with players, and then tekari banned him for it then kicked me.

when i rejoined to ask him to unban my friend because i dont give a forget about erp servers, he banned me for 'evading a ban'

how handicapped can you be

I mean you evaded the password soo

lol I love how you snitched on ur friend and then typed up this drama

When you joined, I politely asked you to say who invited you so I could clear up the confusion.
You refused but eventually said it was Spartan, at which point I told you to join the server through the proper channels. I screen everyone who joins the server.

Before you joined, someone else was griefing the server with VCE who also had not joined through the right channels. I initially assumed that since you also happened to join without following the right "procedure" Spartan invited said person, and Spartan was banned. After talking to him I realized that wasn't right of me to do based on suspicion and he has been unbanned.

Spartan can defend himself, and he did. I don't need you (and two other people) spamming my DMs about him being banned.

You're still welcome to join, just follow the forum post and DM me your BLID once you join the Discord.

when i rejoined to ask him to unban my friend because i dont give a forget about erp servers
was the server even titled something like "love rp" or something?

was the server even titled something like "love rp" or something?
no, his brains just so lightweight that the wind blew the creativity off of him (as well as several million other braincells). as such, he couldnt think of a better insult to the server other than erp.
see the following thread:
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=325812.msg10032261#msg10032261

lalalala tacotuesday behind a handicap like usual

nice profile taco

I banned taco from tezunis prison escape 5 years ago now and I still don’t regret it