Author Topic: A New Town And Dungeon  (Read 3769 times)

Here is an idea, make a new town, but make it where the swamp is. And make a nwe dungeon. Make it real hard, and at the end it could hvae like 1500GP and silver clothes... :|

And/Or make a dungeon that poilice can only enter, to get those clothes...

Actually, he'd have to modify the silver texture from a weapon texture, to a cloth texture, so that it appears on clothing.

BTW how about a few more weapon like things too? Maybe a grappling Hook? (one that reels in)
And maybe a camera, where you take a screenshot, but it is on this virtual camera, and you can give it to people, etc...?

I want the rusty hook. REALLY REALLY BADLY. It was fun. Very useful for standing on your head.

Oh yeah, instead of a new town, put more stuff in Starboard. Like the "Thieves Guild" (antipode to cops, where only regulars and ex-cops can join), a bank, some new weapons, an Instana-Canoe, and marbe some kind of sewer thing. Oh, some kind of quest that requires you to climb down into the really dark room in the warehouse would be cool to. Give some use to the warehouse.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 05:16:12 PM by Wedge »

There was a rusty hook?

And having a grappling hook would mean the treehouse thing would be easy as pie, as would getting...The golden hook!

Badspot

• Administrator
More dungeons and towns will come in time, but I think its more important at this point to establish gameplay systems than it is to create tons of content. 

Retractable hook is never going to happen. 

The rusty hook had to be removed because there were just too many confused newbies wondering why their hook didn't work. 

why not make the golden hook retractable

How about the Plutonium hook and bolts?

Badspot

• Administrator
why not make the golden hook retractable
Then there is no skill in climbing something, you just point and click.  If you can just point and click your way to the top of a mountain, the mountain loses all significance. 

How about the Plutonium hook and bolts?
Again, systems before content.

How about a sytem where 2 players can sign up for a fight, then other players can wager $$. the winner of the fight gets 40%, and 60% is divided up to those who bet on the winner.

60% should go to the winner and 40% should go to the other people or else no one will do it

100% should go to the winner!  :cookieMonster:

Nah, just award 500 free gp. Of course, this could start gp farming, as people create new characters, die over and over, and then the two players split the profits. Just something to bypass the wierd glitch/possible security measure, where creating new players start you out naked. I don't know if it was an accident, or if it was done by IP to stop mulers. I think it was a good move though.

Probably make it where so they dont rack up money,where its liek the Cops thing.You have to be playign for liek 2-4 hours to fight.