Author Topic: Modern childrens cartoon  (Read 2446 times)

It's things like this that are why sites like DeviantArt are plagued by fart special interestists

It's been like this with everything, gross out humor is the prime time for childrens shows.
Like that first clip is from Total Drama which has been nothing but fart jokes since day one

It's been like this with everything, gross out humor is the prime time for childrens shows.
Like that first clip is from Total Drama which has been nothing but fart jokes since day one
It starts getting weird when a character enjoys it though

It starts getting weird when a character enjoys it though
I mean it's always been weird, it's like dan schneiders shows always having episodes involving lots of feet

I mean it's always been weird, it's like dan schneiders shows always having episodes involving lots of feet
And wasn't he outed as a creep with a foot special interest?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/03/29/the-sudden-end-of-dan-schneiders-time-at-nickelodeon-where-he-built-an-empire/
He would post a young girl's feet online, close enough
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 10:25:37 AM by Masterlegodude »

western cartoons are forgeted

i think this is a result of parents just not caring what their children watch as long as it's childish. farting? childish thing; no one bats an eye, because children are meant to watch it and they laugh at that. and it's been that way since nickelodeon has been relevant - most of their animated series have grossout humor on the table 24/7, with things like farting, feet, boogers, all kinds of good stuff - and i think this has evolved into a sort of a secret special interest dealio. the people best at making grossout humor are people who are really invested into that type of stuff right?

also, the difference between slapstick and special interestistic is thin. for like half a century now we've had shows which have inflation and other things just out there

please just rerun teen titans please

Companies don't care if their content is gross, as long as it's making money or appealing to the people that make them the most money. Yell at King Tony for all you want but he be spitten facts 'bout "going woke or go broke".
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 02:31:09 PM by cblock360 »

ethan chaotic is my schizophrenic research name

also, the difference between slapstick and special interestistic is thin. for like half a century now we've had shows which have inflation and other things just out there