Author Topic: Anyone got a game mode for me to host?  (Read 3876 times)

Ok so I couldn't figure out how to get falling tiles to work since it seems to require an older version of Slayer. I'm too lazy to figure it out.
Instead I'll host temple treasure.

Ok so turns out the falling tiles thing I found was actually more like tools to make a falling tiles server.

Anyone have the gamemode itself I could just host? I remember a while ago hosting it myself real easily.

Ok so turns out the falling tiles thing I found was actually more like tools to make a falling tiles server.

Anyone have the gamemode itself I could just host? I remember a while ago hosting it myself real easily.
Just use the tools to make it then, falling tiles is super simple.

Just use the tools to make it then, falling tiles is super simple.
no build
only host

tbh I don't know enough about scripting or anything to get it to work

no build
only host

tbh I don't know enough about scripting or anything to get it to work
You don't need to know how to script in order to use the in-game event system. If you sat down and took the time to learn you'd be able to do more then just host existing game modes that are now somewhat obsolete. Doesn't look like this thread even went anywhere, to begin with so just ignore me blabbering here.

If you sat down and took the time to learn
there is your problem
dude wants pre-made gamemodes, and is clearly unwilling to put in any effort
for the dude: go to kenko's addon archive, you'll likely find something interesting to host there

there is your problem
dude wants pre-made gamemodes, and is clearly unwilling to put in any effort
Sums up most of the terrible servers we have.

stop pushing him to make his own gamemode, you snot-dripping snob. some people just want to simply play a game with some other people, thats it. hes not lazy, the brother just wants to chill and have a bit of fun. get off his ass

mesa deathmatch

falling platforms is great too if you have it

mesa deathmatch

Forgot about it, yeah that was pretty fun. I'll host that.

you snot-dripping snob. some people just want to simply play a game with some other people, thats it. hes not lazy, get off his ass
Lmao

Lmao
damn bro you just invalidated his entire argument, you're pretty good.

that's like going into suggestions and telling people who want something to make it themselves