Author Topic: amazon late packages  (Read 1087 times)

obviously amazon is stacked to the brim with orders right now but I made several orders recently and all of the shipping information has been fine until all of them say they've been shipped to the wrong carrier. it's been a week now since my delivery date and amazon is issuing a replacement apparently.

discuss shipping experiences and bottlenecks

At least didn't you didn't buy your own birthday presents and the package hasn't arrived in almost a month now

yeah i've had plenty of run-ins with amazon packages not arriving anywhere close to their given date even before the virus, it's forgetin ridiculous

I have a guitar that was supposed to come in two months ago, still waiting on it and it keeps getting delayed every two weeks.

It'll be like
>"it's coming in two weeks from now"
>Two weeks pass
>"it's coming in two weeks from now"
>endless cycle

-snip-

Reminds me of when I was ordering from a gunsmith and they didn't start working on it for a few months, took close to 8 months to get it from them, then 2 weeks for shipping to arrive

buying third party from amazon is a death sentence lol. I stopped doing it when a stuffed llama took six weeks to show up

Reminds me of when I was ordering from a gunsmith and they didn't start working on it for a few months, took close to 8 months to get it from them, then 2 weeks for shipping to arrive
What kind of work was done? That's a really long waiting period.

What kind of work was done? That's a really long waiting period.
I got a new FAL from DSA and their gunsmiths build all rifles by request, so it took them a while to process it then ship it, but it was worth it.

I got a new FAL from DSA and their gunsmiths build all rifles by request, so it took them a while to process it then ship it, but it was worth it.
forgetin great choice man, the FAL is my favorite rifle hope to get one eventually.

forgetin great choice man, the FAL is my favorite rifle hope to get one eventually.
21" Cold War variant is what I got, like 1547 or something after all I paid on it, too bad mags are 20 a pop.