spacex LAUNCHED

Author Topic: spacex LAUNCHED  (Read 1924 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIZsnKGV8TE

they also successfully landed the first stage!!!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 02:09:35 PM by Mr Queeba »

host left 4 dead 2 server versus with the love mod

it was postponed to next saturday due to bad weather
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 10:18:35 AM by MrLoL² »

weather - 1
funny meme man ceo - 0

host left 4 dead 2 server versus with the love mod
hentai rape server now online

My question is, besides the convenience of having the propulsion parts fall mostly safely into the ocean, why the forget have we been launching rockets out of a state where lightning could literally hit someone five minutes after it was sunny? forget florida.

My question is, besides the convenience of having the propulsion parts fall mostly safely into the ocean, why the forget have we been launching rockets out of a state where lightning could literally hit someone five minutes after it was sunny? forget florida.
the cape is very close to the equator and it's contiguous to lots of supporting infrastructure. that and southeastern florida isn't affected as often as other parts

its uniquely because its the only part of the united states that is really close to the equator, this is done for fuel efficiency reasons.

theres also launch sites out of Lompoc, California (they only launch there for polar orbits because if you launch south anywhere else you fly over people) and Virginia

its really good they aborted the launch on the ground, though the dragon capsule is designed with aborts in mind they saved millions of dollars by aborting early

its uniquely because its the only part of the united states that is really close to the equator, this is done for fuel efficiency reasons.

theres also launch sites out of Lompoc, California (they only launch there for polar orbits because if you launch south anywhere else you fly over people) and Virginia
there's actually a few forumers that live in lompoc lol. I lived there for a bit myself

damn maybe if they aborted elon musk this wouldnt have happened

Shame really, was looking forward to it. I'll be watching on Saturday though
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 03:44:03 PM by theblocker »