[NEWS] New Executive Order on Preventing Online Censorship

Author Topic: [NEWS] New Executive Order on Preventing Online Censorship  (Read 3008 times)

Remember net neutrality?

Oh no the government dictated on how a corporate giant can throttle service to a smaller company, HOW HORRIBLE END NET NEUTRALITY NOW!

These corporations are not people, they should not be held at the same standard as people and should not have this much power to do whatever they loving want.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 07:33:55 AM by King Tøny »

This is how come other contries make jokes about america

Ah yes like the chinese with their highly monitored highly censored social media.

Which is what you people apparently want in america, censorship.

some people consider graffiti a form of communication and artistic sharing. the neighborhood bakery down the block views the graffiti on it's wall as a distraction that will take away from or improperly reflect the bakery's intended goals. some neighborhood vandals spray painted "BREAD IS AWESOME!" on the wall along with a really detailed and beautiful loaf of bread, fresh out of the oven. the bakery, although disapproving of this,  sees this contribution as a much needed outreach to customers. everyone in the neighborhood now knows the bakery as the BREAD IS AWESOME! store and tourists are intrigued by the flashy graffiti and decide to go in for a baguette. the bakers are amazed at the jump in sales and now consider this street art as a legitimate marketing asset and want to encourage it more.

the bakers are ecstatic. by chance, the CEO of BreadTecTM happens to pass by and, upon seeing the colorful art on the store wall, immediately storms inside and offers the bakers a lucrative business deal. Bread Is Awesome!TM has to sell BreadTecTM-certified croissants in their store, and in exchange, BreadTecTM will give them a million dollars every year. suddenly, our little neighborhood bakery has turned into full blown bread restaurant, where everyone in a 5 mile radius now buys their bread. they sell every bread ever created in the history of man, including BreadTecTM-certified baguettes. everyone is really happy and rich.

some people consider graffiti a form of distraction and offense. one day the bakers walk down the block to open up their booming bakery business. to their horror, someone has spray painted over the front entrance door- "OUR BREAD IS MOLDY" with a visceral picture of bread oozing puss. the elderly regulars walking over to the bakery to buy their daily brioche notice the vile graffiti. 'no... this cannot be... your bread is moldy!!!' the wife cries in terror before she faints into her elderly husband's arms, after which he dies of a heart attack on the spot. news spreads around the globe that BREAD IS AWESOME! has been selling moldy bread this whole time. almost immediately their stocks drop to record lows as every trader on the wall street trading floor immediately breaks down in tears. BreadTecTM withdraws their funding and cuts association completely with BREAD IS AWESOME! in fear that they too will be known as the bread tycoon that sells moldy bread.

the bakers are furious. they whip out their sledgehammers and prepare to pulverize the front door. right as they begin their swing, a black government car veers into the sidewalk and out steps The Literal President Of The United States, Donald Annoying Orange. he snaps his finger and the sledgehammers instantly turn to dust. "No censoring freedom of speech" he says with a smirk as he whips out a can of paint and draws a cartoon snake on the store sign. he then promptly steps back into the vehicle and it departs. BREAD IS AWESOME! goes out of business and is forever known as The Moldy Bread snake Store That Killed Some Old People

the bakers then commit Self Delete shortly after. everyone is really dead and broke. the end.

Serious question, are you autistic?

Why are you defending a corporate giant's right to infringe on our free speech?

This entire tl;dr brown townogy doesn't at all represent the current situation of what is going on right now that has been going on for over 10 loving years now.

You people are loving pissing me off that you're in favor of a social media giant infringing on our freedom of speech.

And yes I'm aware social media giants don't apply to the 1st amendment and they can do "whatever they want" but that's clearly a loving loophole in the constitution as the founding fathers didn't expect a corporation to be a giant loving monopoly across the world.

Because at the time when they claimed a business can do whatever they want regarding speech. Those loving businesses were small and locally owned and had zero impact on the community globally.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 07:53:52 AM by King Tøny »

You people are loving blind if you think it's okay for social media to censor people like this.

And yes I agree it's loving stupid Annoying Orange only did this when he got censored because he should have done it loving years ago when us normal people were being censored by social media.

when tony chainposts so much is he actually outraged for once? or is it still a troll act? ive never been sure, but im getting the vibe of the former rather than the latter.

when tony chainposts so much is he actually outraged for once? or is it still a troll act? ive never been sure, but im getting the vibe of the former rather than the latter.
I think he is genuinely upset, this seems like something he is passionate about. A few years ago the average forum-er would likely be on Annoying Orange's side but now I think that's changed and it probably surprised him.

I think he is genuinely upset, this seems like something he is passionate about. A few years ago the average forum-er would likely be on Annoying Orange's side but now I think that's changed and it probably surprised him.

I'm not on loving Annoying Orange's side

I'm on the side of freedom of speech and these social media giants have been censoring us for far too long

If you disagree with this then you're in favor of censorship.

I've been saying for years now social media has been infringing on our freedom of speech through a loophole that allows giant ass corporations to do this as long as it's not the government.

Well when these big ass corporations are so loving big they are able to control millions of people through their own propaganda. So they can easily censor 1 side of political opinions to further their propaganda.

Imagine actually being fine with corporate censorship.

At least it's not the government!

Imagine actually being fine with corporate censorship.
Some things are better to be censored.

But imagine actually being a fan of corporate giant social media censorship.

Bootlickers