george floyd

Author Topic: george floyd  (Read 29568 times)

Oh okay so you're handicapped. I see now.

It's funny, you know, that people discount the concept of white genocide, as if genocide has to be an immediate, in your face, violent action a la the Holocaust, or the Armenians.

White genocide as it is explained by those who believe it is happening is far more subtle. The subversion of a racial identity and culture through more insidious means. The push for whites to have less kids for environmental reasons. The criticism of the family unit being tribal and white supremacist. The increase in pumping in immigrants, be they illegal or otherwise. The obvious demographics shifts that occur in states next to the border. California. Parts of Texas. Arizona, etc. I don't understand why it's such a hard concept to at least entertain? Like, do you just think white people can't be ruined? That people of color have a monopoly on oppression? Because that's silly.

It would do you well to cease discounting the complaints of people with voting power. It's very easy for you to dismiss it as blatant lies because you're uncomfortable facing the questions posed by such a belief but that's the price of intellectual integrity. Grow up brody.
in no post was cultural identity mentioned, he literally used black people beating and killing white people as an example.

i don't know why you brought up all the points straight out of the el paso/christchurch manifestos as a counter for something no one brought up but go you i guess.

in no post was cultural identity mentioned, he literally used black people beating and killing white people as an example.

i don't know why you brought up all the points straight out of the el paso/christchurch manifestos as a counter for something no one brought up but go you i guess.

That's also a thing that happens, though. It's a multi-faceted set of issues and your squirming refusal to address any of them honestly is pathetic. Don't even try me with that "you're quoting from a manifesto" nonsense. That's the whole "Riddler drank water" argument that I don't abide by. Miss me. You act like it's impossible for this to happen. Where are the Native Americans now?

That's also a thing that happens, though. It's a multi-faceted set of issues and your squirming refusal to address any of them honestly is pathetic. Don't even try me with that "you're quoting from a manifesto" nonsense. That's the whole "Riddler drank water" argument that I don't abide by. Miss me. You act like it's impossible for this to happen. Where are the Native Americans now?
you literally just posted a bunch of "white people can be victims too" which no one is denying lol

idgaf if people immigrate to the border of the USA, I couldn't give a stuff if white people were "ruined" whatever the forget you mean by that. No one is arguing that black people have a monopoly on oppression, that white people should have fewer babies, or that families are tribal. you are straw-manning the forget out of everyone because you are posting in bad faith.

if you think there's a grand conspiracy about people in the new york times posting dumb opinion articles that have the word racism in it sometimes then go look at all the ones justifying the Iraq war, there's plenty of inane stuff that gets posted all the time. you just seem to extrapolate everything because you are incapable of processing anecdotal evidence.

you literally just posted a bunch of "white people can be victims too" which no one is denying lol

idgaf if people immigrate to the border of the USA, I couldn't give a stuff if white people were "ruined" whatever the forget you mean by that. No one is arguing that black people have a monopoly on oppression, that white people should have fewer babies, or that families are tribal. you are straw-manning the forget out of everyone because you are posting in bad faith.

Yeah, no. See you and other people who think like you have this tendency to dismiss things as trolling or bad faith when you don't want to expend the energy required to wrap your head around them. Nothing I said here is in bad faith. You just don't want to talk about it.

And you really wanna say no no one is arguing that? First off, I said PoC for a reason. Within the parameters of the current cultural zeitgeist, white people are not allowed to be oppressed. This is a thing. Maybe YOU personally do not subscribe to this belief but I wasn't referring specifically to yours. I'm talking about the culture of marxist intersectional ideologues that you seem to be ignoring. Not sure why.

Second, yes, people have attacked the family unit as being tribal. This is a professor at a college. These colleges churn out foolishness on a regular basis. Do you think we're just making this stuff up? That it just comes flying out of our asses like false reality diarrhea? Come on broseph. Get a clue.

Here's just one example of an article saying "people" shouldn't have kids. Now there's studies done on the type of people who read these articles and actually apply it to themselves. Environmentally conscious types. People who think the world's turning to stuff. Mostly white liberal types. Why're these people subscribing to a belief that actively destroys their own race? You don't think that's a question worth asking? Why is that? If people were telling blacks to have less kids (which they do) we'd be up in arms over the sheer AUDACITY of it all.

why is marxism a buzzword now
It's funny, you know, that people discount the concept of white genocide, as if genocide has to be an immediate, in your face, violent action a la the Holocaust, or the Armenians.

White genocide as it is explained by those who believe it is happening is far more subtle. The subversion of a racial identity and culture through more insidious means. The push for whites to have less kids for environmental reasons. The criticism of the family unit being tribal and white supremacist. The increase in pumping in immigrants, be they illegal or otherwise. The obvious demographics shifts that occur in states next to the border. California. Parts of Texas. Arizona, etc. I don't understand why it's such a hard concept to at least entertain? Like, do you just think white people can't be ruined? That people of color have a monopoly on oppression? Because that's silly.

It would do you well to cease discounting the complaints of people with voting power. It's very easy for you to dismiss it as blatant lies because you're uncomfortable facing the questions posed by such a belief but that's the price of intellectual integrity. Grow up brody.
systemic racism doesn’t exist but the subtle art of white genocide is just undeniable

systemic racism doesn’t exist but the subtle art of white genocide is just undeniable

found the sjw who thinks systematic racism against black people actually exists

rip floyd killed by sum falling gravel

george floyd didn't sleep for three in-game days and got killed by phantoms

then why do you post
People post cause they got something to say (usually) and I don't think that really needs an explanation lol

word around town is the race war has started it seems
HANG ALL WHITES FROM TALL STURDY OAK TREES HEAR HEAR

all it takes is one dumb business insider article to stop all white people from having children