george floyd

Author Topic: george floyd  (Read 29737 times)

You have the right to peacefully protest, however you don't have the right to destroy the god damn city with impunity.
peaceful protests don't work

cops got so desperate they're hiring thot slayers to suppress female protesters
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 06:27:45 PM by PhantOS »

peaceful protests don't work
Yes. Because this is proving police are violent against their completely peaceful community.

These full-on riots may be bad, but at least the photos that come from this incident will look great in the history books

the great arby's holocaust of 2020... i remember it well

These full-on riots may be bad, but at least the photos that come from this incident will look great in the history books
that arbys could've been someone's son!

I guess I'll provide my own opinion because I'm bored. Obviously what Derek Chauvin did to George Floyd is unacceptable and I honestly wouldn't have minded the riots had they not raided franchises and establishments owned by innocent hard-working Americans just trying to manage their own businesses. They burned down one precinct, why not stick to police cars and other government property instead of things that innocent people own? Places like Arby's and McDonald's are franchises often owned by people like you or me, they're given the store and some basic necessities and a small amount of cash. They run the store pretty much hands-free afterwards out-of-pocket as long as they don't violate certain rules. So not only are the normal workers there innocent, the managers are too. Clearly people are using the peaceful protests as a pretext to loot stuff for their own personal gain and I find that disgusting, but I suppose its to be expected with any large-scale protest in this day and age. Hopefully at least some good comes out of this, like a reform to policing, though even that seems like a pipe-dream. Americans very much value the Status-Quo, and it'll take something I think bigger than this to deviate from it.

not only that but the staff there have been working all through coronavirus to keep people fed in a time of crCIA and now they have no job

not only that but the staff there have been working all through coronavirus to keep people fed in a time of crCIA and now they have no job
I know man, it's so unfair. I have some friends who are working through this pandemic in places like Pizza Hut and Whataburger and I know it would crush them if they lost their place of work because some people wanted the money in the register and to burn down the rest. Getting a job in the current climate is really difficult and I know this from experience, I had to quit my job at Taco Bell a month or so back because they didn't allow us to wear masks, and the cooks barely ever used gloves, I had to quit on the spot. Been looking for a job with no luck since.

my guy can't read 4 sentences
Listen 1000 characters is a a lot to read :((((((((((((((((9