news police are provoking the MN riots

Author Topic: news police are provoking the MN riots  (Read 1528 times)

police unprovokingly tear gassed a peaceful protest

police now are pepper spraying random people who are minding their own business. They've been caught driving down streets spraying innocent people for no reason

And now they have police men disguised as protestors breaking stuff to de legitimize their protest.

i cant believe this is happening. no US institution has ever lied or used false flag attacks to justify anything ever :O

theres a video of police raiding and destroying a stand that protestors set up with milk and water for themselves

Cops shoot citizens on their own private property
national guard march and a humvee drives by your house, yells get inside 10 times by separate individuals.
just gonna stand here and record, i be vibin tho
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 12:11:41 PM by Beyond Neptune »

national guard march and a humvee drives by your house, yells get inside 10 times by separate individuals.
oh yeah so your gonna let the police tell you what to do on your own private property?

suck their richard harder you clown-ass

this is literally why the 2nd amendment exists

Yummy boots! Let me lick them more!

People are protesting police bruality and police responds by shooting at people on their porch

oh yeah so your gonna let the police tell you what to do on your own private property?

suck their richard harder you clown-ass

this is literally why the 2nd amendment exists
stfu handicap i never said I supported it but anyone with a normal functioning brain (unlike you) would probably go inside when a literal military force rolls into my neighborhood yelling "GET INSIDE" the city is quite literally in flames and people are dropping dead

it's ironic really because you're truly the clown here for not understanding basic human instinct like these brain dead morons on their phones all the time when they should focus on getting to safety or not provoking people to do stupid stuff, but hey man; as they say. you can't argue with a keyboard warrior
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 01:51:20 PM by Beyond Neptune »

stfu handicap i never said I supported it but anyone with a normal functioning brain (unlike you) would probably go inside when a literal military force rolls into my neighborhood yelling "GET INSIDE" the city is quite literally in flames and people are dropping dead

it's ironic really because you're truly the clown here for not understanding basic human instinct like these brain dead morons on their phones all the time when they should focus on getting to safety or not provoking people to do stupid stuff, but hey man; as they say. you can't argue with a keyboard warrior
how does literally vibing on your porch perfectly legally give these jingoistic buffons the right to open fire with paintball guns at you.

you're like the kind of narc that wouldn't care that the nsa is spying on you because "i got nothing to hide"

"basic human instincts" to do what? obey the scary military guys and give up all resistance to some randos that rolled up to terrorize your neighborhood? theres no burning buildings around you and theres no riots in the street they are in.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 01:57:31 PM by Aide33 »