Author Topic: news police are provoking the MN riots  (Read 1485 times)

how does literally vibing on your porch perfectly legally give these jingoistic buffons the right to open fire with paintball guns at you.

you're like the kind of narc that wouldn't care that the nsa is spying on you because "i got nothing to hide"

"basic human instincts" to do what? obey the scary military guys and give up all resistance to some randos that rolled up to terrorize your neighborhood? theres no burning buildings around you and theres no riots in the street they are in.
jesus christ I never said they were justified to fire on her, all I said sarcastically is that she should've gone inside as soon as they started yelling which she didn't. Keyboard warriors like you just love to get mad and oppressed over the littlest stuff that you think is some sort of "forget you" to your cause or motive. have you not heard there is a curfew that everyone should be the forget inside?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 02:13:47 PM by Beyond Neptune »

have you not heard there is a curfew that everyone should be the forget inside?
You are 100% within your right to remain outside, on your own property during a curfew.

You are 100% within your right to remain outside, on your own property during a curfew.
no way really? did I say we weren't? it explains why they're so uptight with her getting in side, and I would assume she had been watching the news if she is living in the City and or State that is getting destroyed by anarchists and radical protesters
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 02:16:52 PM by Beyond Neptune »

Police literally be vibe checking rn