Light em up boys

Author Topic: Light em up boys  (Read 1157 times)

This is a violation of the Right to Freedom of Speech and the Right to Peaceably Assemble.

Not very good practice but if there's a military vehicle going through the street and a number of police officers tell you 20 times to go inside, you should probably go inside rather than standing there like a deaf handicap

Not very good practice but if there's a military vehicle going through the street and a number of police officers tell you 20 times to go inside, you should probably go inside rather than standing there like a deaf handicap
but what if i am a deaf handicap

but what if i am a deaf handicap
Then thats incredibly unfortunate and your family can probably win a lawsuit against the police of they paintball you

ok bootlicker

Is it ever okay to order citizens to stay inside their homes during a period of unrest or pandemic? Even though it's your private property, if it's located in the middle of a riot, what would be the appropriate response from law enforcement trying to do their job of maintaining order?

If you're wondering, I disagree with what happened in the video, these people are clearly goofy tourists ogling at spectacle and not actual rioters causing disorder

they have a right to film and weren't doing anything wrong. calling the people that don't bend to police's abhorrent and outright unlawful actions handicaps really speaks volumes about you. you sound like a drone encouraging a police state. how's that leather taste?

that's white boy talk

they have a right to film and weren't doing anything wrong. calling the people that don't bend to police's abhorrent and outright unlawful actions handicaps really speaks volumes about you. you sound like a drone encouraging a police state. how's that leather taste?
No lol, if a policeman is committing genuine misconduct I will act accordingly. And I'm not just talking stuff either, I used to be a local black bloc member and vehement Antifa supporter. Most of my friends are still part of that crowd. But I've realized how selfish, stupid and emotional most of it is. If I was a bootlicker, you'd think I would have made a comment somewhere about how George Floyd was in the wrong or some low stuff like that.