Author Topic: femboy megathread  (Read 15411 times)

aye shu-chi got a pass doe he cute

i wanna be super d bad boy like anime femboy :))) i want to have hot love and a nice relationship no bitch i think you a loving stupid godmuthaforgetin damn you forgetin anorexic my bitch brothers
atleast have some loving taste man, bara is infinitely better. rather hug a forgetin incineroar than forget a lucario damn bitch forgetin femboy 0% forgetin meat pure goddamn bone try to hug them feel like hugging the forgetin emperors skeleton
bara is nice but pretty meh to pull off, skeleton femboys are definitely a meme for a reason but you sound like youve never seen anything else. trust me not all girly boys look like skeletons nude ;) im representative

bara is nice but pretty meh to pull off, skeleton femboys are definitely a meme for a reason but you sound like youve never seen anything else. trust me not all girly boys look like skeletons nude ;) im representative
cant help it when all that rajii and zackary draw look like if they do a slav squat their tibia will cleave they knee tendon in half and jut out from they leg because they skin is made of paper

ok i take my statement back what have you done

https://i.redd.it/48739m0hkx151.jpg[/img]
i have a strange obsession with dual setups like thism like im really curious how you even go about privacy or spending personal time behind ur pc

i have a strange obsession with dual setups like thism like im really curious how you even go about privacy or spending personal time behind ur pc
me and my bro did this when we shared an apartment. sucked cause i could never look at twitter when he was in the room smh

me and my bro did this when we shared an apartment. sucked cause i could never look at twitter when he was in the room smh
when my friends come over to play smash my tweetdeck is open on the monitor besides the tv & my twitter is an 18+ furry art blog

when my friends come over to play smash my tweetdeck is open on the monitor besides the tv & my twitter is an 18+ furry art blog
theres a big difference between ur friends that come over and ur brother seeing ur yiff collection

What the forget is a femboy and what the forget is the big deal about them