Author Topic: femboy megathread  (Read 15672 times)

On a more serious note, why do people unironically think trap is a "sensible" slur. Its not even the same thing?
I got banned in warframe for 2 weeks for saying something with traps and I got banned from a sub(((reddit))) for making a trap joke.
I seriously dont get it.

dunno about warframe but reddit is completely under defaultmod rule and they're all extremely left

As a femboy I believe in equality. So, im equally tribal and loveist.

On a more serious note, why do people unironically think trap is a "sensible" slur. Its not even the same thing?
I got banned in warframe for 2 weeks for saying something with traps and I got banned from a sub(((reddit))) for making a trap joke.
I seriously dont get it.
it is a sensible slur because it gets used as such by transphobes

it is a sensible slur because it gets used as such by transphobes

this is wrong i hate trans people and i don't use trap

it's because trap is used to refer to trans women. in the context of anime, it's characters that are written as wanting to be a girl and asking to be called a girl i.e. trans women but are constantly called crossdressing men even though the character in question has explicitly stated otherwise.
"trap" implies that trans people existing is solely to deceive and trap others who may be attracted to them. it enforces the predatory trans woman stereotype where the surprise snake is a tool for hurting people.

its because people kept using the word trap to make fun of trans ppl (since trap is weebspeak for a dude who dresses like a girl) and ppl got fed up

it's because trap is used to refer to trans women. in the context of anime, it's characters that are written as wanting to be a girl and asking to be called a girl i.e. trans women but are constantly called crossdressing men even though the character in question has explicitly stated otherwise.
Trap is used to refer to traps. Not trans people.
"trap" implies that trans people existing is solely to deceive and trap others who may be attracted to them. it enforces the predatory trans woman stereotype where the surprise snake is a tool for hurting people.
What no it doesnt lmao
Trap implies a guy that looks like a girl. Thats it. Thats all there is to it.
traps arent even gay

why do the alphabet people need to ruin everything I love and hold so dearly. First they take away my loveism, now they take away me traps. Whats next? My richard?

Espio aren't you an alphabet people now?

Whats next? My richard?
nah just our lives

Espio aren't you an alphabet people now?
ad hominem and tu quoque be like

blame the weebs who kept using it to harass people lol

ad hominem and tu quoque be like

I'm not making an argument I'm genuinely curious. I thought he went trans.

Trap is used to refer to traps. Not trans people.What no it doesnt lmao
Trap implies a guy that looks like a girl. Thats it. Thats all there is to it.
traps arent even gay

why do the alphabet people need to ruin everything I love and hold so dearly. First they take away my loveism, now they take away me traps. Whats next? My richard?
i googled "anime trap" and the first two results were ferris argyle who:
explicitly states that she doesn't want to be called by her more masculine given name
uses female pronouns for herself
says she is a girl and a woman
was so upset by the thought of developing male love characteristics that she willed her puberty away by praying every day
straight-up says she should have been born a girl to begin with

that lines up with the DSM's definition for gender dysphoria:

A strong desire to be of a gender other than one's assigned gender
A strong desire to be treated as a gender other than one's assigned gender
A significant incongruence between one's experienced or expressed gender and one's loveual characteristics
A strong desire for the loveual characteristics of a gender other than one's assigned gender
A strong desire to be rid of one's loveual characteristics due to incongruence with one's experienced or expressed gender
A strong conviction that one has the typical reactions and feelings of a gender other than one's assigned gender

the transmissions will only take your richard if you don't want it. if you don't want your richard, chances are you're a girl lmao

The Warframe region chat system recently got a facelift, but before like 3 days ago, saying almost anything with the word "trap" in it got you chat banned. The reason for this was because a frame named "Nezha" looked like a feminine boy and the joke "Nezha is a trap" became a meme. The chat moderators almost immediately started reeeing, and banned anyone who repeated the phrase. This eventually grew to be so severe that the word 'trap' in almost any context (even in ones actually related to literal traps in the game, like laser walls), got you banned from chat for hours to weeks at a time.

freddy from scooby doo is quaking

Anime is a loving plague on the west.

femboys when they hoot idk never stuff bye 🚸