Annoying Orange makes a statement; Protesters dispersed with tear gas in front of the WH

Author Topic: Annoying Orange makes a statement; Protesters dispersed with tear gas in front of the WH  (Read 554 times)

The only video I could find on Youtube by FOX seemed to have had the sound edited out, but basically he gave some examples of the horrible things violent people have done during these protests and riots, and explained that all governors must work to end the chaos and lawlessness, and if they don't, he will deploy the military to quickly end the altercation. The seemingly peaceful protest which was going on in front of the White House today was dispersed with tear gas canisters and flash bangs, and some people spray painted "forget Annoying Orange" on some pillars of what looks like a storefront for some reason.

My personal opinions:
1. It is sad that he said nothing about reformation of police training.
2. I honestly had no idea about the stuff he mentioned that violent people did; a black federal officer was shot and killed in Oakland on friday. Many other people were injured by rioters and thugs. One of the most historic churches in America, the St. John's Church, built in 1864, suffered minor damage from attempted arson. The Lincoln Memorial was defaced, as well as other monuments across DC.
3. To be fair, not saying I agree with the police or whatever, but my opinion doesn't matter when faced with the law, but the protesters were dispersed with tear gas in a justified manner, as even if you are in a public area, if you do not disperse when an officer tells you to, that is obstruction, and you are breaking the law. Not to mention they were standing in the middle of the road, which could be called obstruction of traffic.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 05:47:36 PM by darkeningnight »

It was obvious from the start the riots where going to be crazy and every opportunistic friend would climb out of the woodworks to destroy their own cities and stores. A lot of anticigarettes showed up and are starting trouble and some are too pusillanimous individual to even take credit for the pusedo revolution they've been dreaming up that some are blaming "white supremacists" to hide their tracks. A lot of these rioters deserve to be shot anyway. You can only hope that this will hopefully bring accountability and punish garbage action by cops but only time will tell if burning your own city and harassing your neighbors was even worth it. That being said I can't wait for the showdown between the fed and rioters.

The police training is not the issue.

Usually, it is a flaw of character reading.

Hiring the wrong people can lead to poor actions.

Police are not trained to kneel on someones neck until dead.

I do agree, however, that the police "brotherhood" mindset must be called out and changed.