Author Topic: Username change  (Read 2291 times)

I understand that changing your username is currently disabled but will there be a point where that ability will come back? (considering there is an achievement on steam just for changing your blockland username)

Name changing being disabled is part of the challenge of getting that achievement

an achievement harder than hacker

you can still change your name from blockhead if your account is brand new

I remember there was a time when Badspot removed forum avatars. Eventually they came back after so many people pushed for them to return. Maybe the same will happen for names.

I remember there was a time when Badspot removed forum avatars. Eventually they came back after so many people pushed for them to return. Maybe the same will happen for names.
Pretty sure he said he was cool with the idea of a cooldown added for names, but it just isn't gonna happen for a while. Pretty sure his biggest concern right now is security, not names.

that was like....four months ago.... right?