Author Topic: lol no wonder speedkart 2 has handicap admins  (Read 1721 times)

and image broke i guess wtf

?? why did you post a picture of my dad

You're a known stuff stirrer on the SKC server 19 ever since you started spamming racial slurs in the chat.

Even the server has a ruleset in which rule 3 states this and you couldn't even follow basic instructions.

You're a known stuff stirrer on the SKC server 19 ever since you started spamming racial slurs in the chat.

Even the server has a ruleset in which rule 3 states this and you couldn't even follow basic instructions.
didn't you tell a fan to forget off and die on your server

didn't you tell a fan to forget off and die on your server
You're honor, in my defense, I did it ironically.

and your known for having handicapped admins lol erjon quoted "speedkart 2 banned me from discord without reason"

ur admins have problems
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 06:22:03 PM by 19 »

and you even posted 19isafool.png? How am im fool you are fool lol lets join same server i go to

even know i didn't spam tribal slurs

i can move this to drama

or you can post about me in drama with nothing
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 06:20:22 PM by 19 »

or maybe your the handicap...
am I the handicap?
oh god

and you even posted 19isafool.png? How am im fool you are fool lol lets join same server i go to

even know i didn't spam tribal slurs

i can move this to drama

or you can post about me in drama with nothing