Author Topic: New Taxi Service...  (Read 2152 times)

Ran by me... TechHut/cmputerman.

Yea, the rate is 75gp from anywhere to anywhere. This includes non standard places.

The rate with coupon is only 30gp (you keep the coupon, so you still have the rate)

Of the places to and from:

Port Town
Beach House
Dungeon 1/Tunnels
Dungeon 2
Tavern by Dungeon 1
Starboard Town
Tree House
Police Station
Swamp
Death Rescue (if you are killed, I will rush to your location)
Battle Rescue (if you are being attacked, I will rush to your location)
Following a person or group
Log Pile
Where Money Lake Used To Be
Labyrinth (is it still there? if so I need directions to it)

ANYWHERE! Just tell me where, and I will bring by a horse!

Special Clan Accounts Available!
(1-5 members, 60gp per ride; 6-10 members, 55gp per ride; 11-20 members, 51gp per ride; 21-xxx, Not going to carry...)

And for the CBC only! If you were a CBC member for the past 2 months (yea I have a paper list, so imposters, back off), I will give you a ride for only 30gp.

The labrynth is where you go to the swamp, and turn left.  Keep going past the lake, and the two big poles, over the hills, and over the stream, into the lake, and to the big floaty thingy.

Now, where is this 'Log Pile'?  I've heard of a Log Challenge, but is it at the 'Log Pile'?

Now, where is this 'Log Pile'?  I've heard of a Log Challenge, but is it at the 'Log Pile'?

Yep, the log pile is the log challenge.  To get to it start from port town facing the direction you'd go to get to the treehouse.  Make an immediate right and follow the trail.  When you come to a log bridge, cross it.  Pretty much keep following the trail untill you get to the log pile.