New Hampshire appreciation thread

Author Topic: New Hampshire appreciation thread  (Read 1756 times)

Bro... This state really rocks. I don't even live in it but I will after I finish college. Bro like, let me give you the mother loving rundown of the pros of this awesome state fr fr on Jah

- Always loving cold. forget the heat bro.

- Cheap mf houses, on god they do be cheap compared to my current state, Delaware

- Hiking trails out of the wazoo, like damn, theres some nice ass stuff to be seen when u hiking

- Very gun friendly, when you really do be needing less gun restrictions

- Very high percentage of young adults living there. Everyone there really be chillin

- You can still go to the beach if u wanna

- Ridiculously high Self Delete rate

- Right next to Maine, which is also a baller ass state

- LIVE FREE OR DIE

- Huffy puffy weedy deedy is legal

- One of the safest states in the country

- Only the realist brothers live there

Basically, if you kill yourself, you're a cringe normiecigarette. It kind of prevents Self Delete in a way

it do be a nice state

"live free or die"
This Is a good motto.

i think Missouri might better.

new hampshire may be cool but massachusetts is better
eat my butt

Nope both of you are wrong simply because its hot every once in a while in those states

i have several friends who live in new hampshire. i showed them this post. they said you're full of stuff. why would you lie to us like that

sounds like propaganda but ok

new hampshire native here

a lie, our summers are as hot as our winters are cold. loving scorching and humid

Huffy puffy weedy deedy is legal

no it isn't, they can still get you for possession. this is because sununu is a cunt and probably wants to make state ran dispensaries, like how we have state ran liquor stores. that's honestly my theory, there's no reason why the guy would personally be against weed, the dude thru-hiked the appalachian trail.

One of the safest states in the country

ye just get the forget away from manch

Cheap mf houses, on god they do be cheap compared to my current state, Delaware

til you get reamed by the high property tax. only because they have to counter-balance the lack of sales tax.

Very high percentage of young adults living there. Everyone there really be chillin

still pissed at the college kids for getting pumpkin fest kicked out of keene

wmnf still the best part of living here. mt major and monadnock are out-of-stater traps, dont go. it's extremely busy ever since being on diners, drive-ins, and dives, but honestly hit up the tuckaway tavern for a late lunch/early dinner in raymond. best restaurant in new england by far.

new hampshire may be cool but massachusetts is better
eat my butt

absolutely repulsive

shut the forget up brother... god damn

a lie, our summers are as hot as our winters are cold. loving scorching and humid

Ive noticed that a lot of properties don't even have cooling

shut the forget up brother... god damn

Stinky smelly mosquito bite drenched in sweat ahh boy

i basically live on the massachusetts/new hampshire border, and i can safely say this is false