5 (26.3%)
50k > 100k
1 (5.3%)
100k > 200k
9 (47.4%)
300k > 400k
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: How many miles does your current vehicle have?  (Read 1839 times)

i need to get my truck line-x'd in the bed, on the skirts, and on the fenders. winter season is finally starting to chip and rust the bottom carriage.

Rhino line is pretty good, that's why my bed is lined with and I've got no scrapes in there despite how much I've done.

Trucks are for yeeyee rednecks, get a soccer mom's car like me.

Trucks are for yeeyee rednecks, get a soccer mom's car like me.

Crossovers are the peak car obviously...

700,000 and still going STRONG.
Holy stuff. How. I've seen Ford vans with that kind of mileage.

I see you are a man of culture as well.
Dude the thing is too, is that people doubt this thing, saying it's going to go ka-pluck any time now, but nah. I love the thing to death and wouldn't mind keeping it long term; it's like everyone else's cars with less mileage, but it just happens to have more miles on it.

Holy stuff. How. I've seen Ford vans with that kind of mileage.
Half of them are highway miles. Its a 2006 Acura RL.

My previous and only car was a 2000 Dodge Neon, 114k miles. Had to ditch it in a parking lot saturday cause randomly started revving extremely high, was super loud, and I smelled burning. Thing already had a million issues so I said forget it and I'm donating it lol

i need to get my truck line-x'd in the bed, on the skirts, and on the fenders. winter season is finally starting to chip and rust the bottom carriage.
Should see my dads truck, wheel well area rusted to high hell from winter salt lol - not sure how because the things lifted like 2 feet off the ground

Should see my dads truck, wheel well area rusted to high hell from winter salt lol - not sure how because the things lifted like 2 feet off the ground
It gets on the wheels and sprays into the wheel well. Which reminds me I need to wash my under carriage on my truck

stuffty pic but fuk em

O_O

20k miles but it's a moped that's limited to 30mph so that's quite a lot of driving time.