Author Topic: willymcmilly remembrance thread  (Read 2648 times)

man it just hit me
what is it with blockland and its overwhelming amount of child enthusiasts over the years

Anyone remember Vertzer?

Also weren't Otis and Clone v1.17 also creeps or am I misremembering because they were on the forum for a long time.
I don't remember Otis being one but Clone was into loli for the longest time.

Anyone remember Vertzer?

Also weren't Otis and Clone v1.17 also creeps or am I misremembering because they were on the forum for a long time.
otis and child enthusiasm are definitely connected in my mind from some distant memory but i can't remember if it's that he's actually one himself, an apologist, or maybe just made a creep joke at some point that didn't go over well and gave rise to some moderately noteworthy drama that i've since forgot. no idea about clone; definitely remember the situation with vertzer though lol

Goodbye.
Be sure to watch after your future daughter(s). ;)

Anyone remember Vertzer?

The House Kat?

Probably tbh

otis ain't no creep

i dont think otis is an actual creep but i do remember some out of touch jokes here and there because that was just the stuffty humor back in the day

otis was generally a really liked dude though. Yall may be thinking of nickpb, that was a stuffshow

Anyone remember Vertzer?
yes. also stevenumbers

i dont think otis is an actual creep but i do remember some out of touch jokes here and there because that was just the stuffty humor back in the day

I remember in the Vertzer dramas that Otis at one point admitted that he's into some pretty terrible stuff or something, but my memory on it is faint at best.

otis was generally a really liked dude though.

It always kinda assumed he was a child enthusiast but he just never actually acted on it so people were fine with him, same with clone because I don't really remember him ever getting any flack either but clone was far worse.

Also I'm not knocking Otis because I don't really know whether or not he is, I don't think I've ever actually seen him post images himself, but more he seemed to talk about it and associate with those who did.

Yall may be thinking of nickpb, that was a stuffshow

I never read through that whole drama because jfk I've got no time for that. But what was the final verdict on that anyway?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 11:06:02 PM by beachbum111111 »

Yeah i mean we can come to an agreement here and definitely say there was some questionable behavior and comments 100%.

I think with Nickpb, people initially cut him slack due to tills not being truthful of her age but then more stuff came out and now its just kind of more like "ehhhhhhhh thats really forgetin weird idk" but im not actually sure if the conclusion was more than that

I mean with the NickPB he was always the stoner weirdo of the forums and I only really remember him in the IRL pictures thread and not really anywhere else on here until the Tills thing happened, which is forgeted up cause Tills was always changing their age whenever they posted about it and was just genuinely a red flag of a person he should have watched out for.

Otis was/is a closet creep, albeit with more moral standards than your typical creep. Vertzer is a full blown creep tho and hopefully he's rotting.

Here's pic for proof

Got these from Wayback Machine because the current thread's pics are banished from TinyPic
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 06:52:47 AM by Ceist »

Otis was/is a closet creep, albeit with more moral standards than your typical creep. Vertzer is a full blown creep tho and hopefully he's rotting.

-jesus christ-
-holy forget-
Here's pic for proof

Got these from Wayback Machine because the current thread's pics are banished from TinyPic
i pray for universal extinction