Author Topic: SCOTUS refuses to see any cases on gun rights  (Read 2084 times)

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/15/supreme-court-will-not-hear-gun-cases-blow-to-2nd-amendment-backers.html

SCOTUS continues to deny any incoming gun rights cases. This is probably going to be another decade of them ignoring these cases and more gun control put in place.

they also refused to see sanctuary city cases and police reform cases and ruled for the 1964 civil rights act lol what a morning

they also refused to see sanctuary city cases and police reform cases and ruled for the 1964 civil rights act lol what a morning
They're super hit and miss, the 64 Civil Rights one is great but they're still ignoring cases for most other things and I don't know why, especially right now when gun rights and less protection for cops are the big thing in politics.

Prepare for more gun bans.

Stock up on mags and ammo now before the election because once someone other than Annoying Orange gets appointed, everyone else will start stockpiling and you'll be SOL.

gun laws should be handled by state legislature, not federal legislature. each state has its own needs regarding personal defense.

gun laws should be handled by state legislature, not federal legislature. each state has its own needs regarding personal defense.
I agree with this, but there should still be some sort of like "minimum" or guidelines that States should have to follow so handicaps in Texas don't legalize RPGs or whatever

as someone whose been to texas before i can safely say that RPGs are much needed to survive

so handicaps in Texas don't legalize RPGs

Ok but........ why

The 2nd Amendment should supersede any state legislature, period. SCOTUS just doesn't want to set precedents but they'll be forced to eventually.

as someone whose been to texas before i can safely say that RPGs are much needed to survive
can confirm, d&d rulebook and accessories sales have been skyrocketing ever since corona hit.

The 2nd Amendment should supersede any state legislature, period.
it always has. its legal to own a firearm in every state. how you obtain and carry said firearm legally is up to the state

why do you need an rpg.....
To defend the branch davidian compound (located in texas) from tyranny