Author Topic: SCOTUS refuses to see any cases on gun rights  (Read 2081 times)

As president I will issue each American their very own M1 Abrams tank. If poorer families are unable to afford an M1, my administration has a slew of M4 Shermans on standby.

gun laws should be handled by state legislature, not federal legislature. each state has its own needs regarding personal defense.
Imagine not abiding by the constitution and instead letting the people who don't care about your life to determine your rights.

When people who work dangerous jobs are denied a means of protection because their state deemed it "Not worthy" something is wrong with that state. When states emphasize removing rights instead of helping the communities to prevent crime and mass shootings theyre in the wrong not the citizens.

Its been nearly 12 years of no movement for gun rights, we have states going directly against the constitution by licensing and pay walling gun rights in their states.

As president I will issue each American their very own M1 Abrams tank. If poorer families are unable to afford an M1, my administration has a slew of M4 Shermans on standby.
The only way those kids at Waco could've been saved was if I had been allowed to own an Abrams

The only way those kids at Waco could've been saved was if I had been allowed to own an Abrams
The only way waco should have ended was with that M1 Abrams burning and steam rolling feds

The only way waco should have ended was with that M1 Abrams burning and steam rolling feds
Based

Its been nearly 12 years of no movement for gun rights, we have states going directly against the constitution by licensing and pay walling gun rights in their states.

In extremely recent news, Franklin Armory has started a mass action suit against CADOJ.

Okay folks, here it is....

CADOJ is a dishonest power broker. They have refused to allow the lawful commerce of Title 1 in California. We all know that it does not take seven months to change a state website dropdown menu. Not even government runs that slow! The State has stalled the update while they have pressed congressional cronies to use a trailer bill to the budget process to change the law.

For the record, I don't disparage the use of a legal process to change a law. I do however disdain with all my soul when government uses an illegal means to deny civil rights of its constituents. By not changing DES, the State has knowingly wielded its power to deny your rights under the color of authorirty. To combat the State's novel deceit, we have responded with our own novel approach!

Today Franklin Armory is contributing $100,000 to fund a "mass action" lawsuit against CADOJ for failure to perform their required duty. The mass action process is similar to a class action, but it is more efficient. It is important for readers to know that the window of opportunity is closing. If you have not already made a deposit, I encourage you to do so now!

Consumers that leave a deposit can expect an email from Michel and Associates. Please keep an eye out for this email. It will likely arrive AFTER July 1 because the case is being drafted currently.

I should point out that Franklin Armory and CRPA are already suing the State for damages in state court. This case being announced today is a wholly separate action for the consumer. Besides contributing the initial funding, Franklin Armory will not be managing the mass action case.

Lastly, I've always told CADOJ that I just want a good referee when it comes to managing gun issues. Unfortunately they have chosen to throw the game. Now we intend to hold them accountable for their corrupt practice.

arm minorities

https://twitter.com/twittlesis/status/1273642209393487872

now im not trying to imply anything but its kinda weird target is bankrolling the LAPD and NYPD so they can buy more MRAPS while more gun bans restrict the individual from owning firearms... i mean... its kinda weird, right???

The Second Amendment exists to protect the population from a tyrannical government. The fact that the government refuses to properly enforce the 2A means we're slipping towards a point where people en masse decide the government can go forget itself proper. I almost admire the CHAZtards, do that end. At least they have the balls to pretend to take some stuff over. I swear the Right in America is full of henpecked loving pussies. No balls.

bRUH the ATF really out here planning to ban pistol braces.... Like lmao if thats the case I'm just gonna put on a regular stock on my AR pistol (in Minecraft).

bRUH the ATF really out here planning to ban pistol braces.... Like lmao if thats the case I'm just gonna put on a regular stock on my AR pistol (in Minecraft).
Imagine being an organization who will kill people over sawn off shotguns or alleged illegal goods, sell illegal goods to cartels with tax payer money, not arrest people who break the law that post it online because they're are doing it for more gun control, and go back and forth over your bullstuff legal statements that have a wishy washy precident and are randomly changed last minute... 🤡