new M̶̨̨̢̢̡̡̧̧̹̭̳̩̰̪̙̰̺̳̣̥̣̱̺͚̰͍̺̥̱̜͎̻̫͙̗̙̪̦̖͓eme

Author Topic: new M̶̨̨̢̢̡̡̧̧̹̭̳̩̰̪̙̰̺̳̣̥̣̱̺͚̰͍̺̥̱̜͎̻̫͙̗̙̪̦̖͓eme  (Read 1796 times)

I’m guessing it’s federal because of the multiple counties being involved. if it is so and not an appeal your best chance if you have the money is to find a felony lawyer that can come to a plea long before the case actually happens. around 97 percent of federal cases land before trial in plea bargains and with good reason. cases that actually go to trial court especially federal are either based on the fact that the margin between guilty and non guilty is so thin. however, it’s most likely that the defendants team is so bool of stuff that they actually believe that that margin is so thin either by delusion or manipulation via lawyer. find a good felony lawyer. chances are they already have a professional and personal relationship with the federal prosecution or district attorney(s) that they can bleed the best results and not waste time and resources in a lengthy trial. if you are broke and have to go with a public defender, your forgeted but best chances are to trust what you bring to the table and not what a overworked civil servant can
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 03:48:56 PM by Neventii »

did not have loveual relations with that car

that car seduced me with

im guessing it’s federal because of the multiple counties being involved. if it is so and not an appeal your best chance if you have the money is to find a felony lawyer that can come to a plea long before the case actually happens. around 97 percent of federal cases land before trial in plea bargains and with good reason. cases that actually go to trial court especially federal are either based on the fact that the margin between guilty and non guilty is so thin. however, it’s most likely that the defendants team is so bool of stuff that they actually believe that that margin is so thin either by delusion or manipulation via lawyer. find a good felony lawyer. chances are they already have a professional and personal relationship with the federal prosecution or district attorney(s) that they can bleed the best results and not waste time and resources in a lengthy trial. if you are broke and have to go with a public defender, your forgeted but best chances are to trust what you bring to the table and not what a overworked civil servant can
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 09:59:45 PM by Damp »

that car seduced me with
it's voluptuous big black bumper. I

im guessing it’s federal because of the multiple counties being involved. if it is so and not an appeal your best chance if you have the money is to find a felony lawyer that can come to a plea long before the case actually happens. around 97 percent of federal cases land before trial in plea bargains and with good reason. cases that actually go to trial court especially federal are either based on the fact that the margin between guilty and non guilty is so thin. however, it’s most likely that the defendants team is so bool of stuff that they actually believe that that margin is so thin either by delusion or manipulation via lawyer. find a good felony lawyer. chances are they already have a professional and personal relationship with the federal prosecution or district attorney(s) that they can bleed the best results and not waste time and resources in a lengthy trial. if you are broke and have to go with a public defender, your forgeted but best chances are to trust what you bring to the table and not what a overworked civil servant can

because he is jealous i made senior superlatives and he didn’t

Why don’t you go to law school

Also how do you know this at 13 😭

stick it in her pooper

this is how my career ends.. . z