I turn 21 next week, what brands and types of drinks should i get [now 21]

Author Topic: I turn 21 next week, what brands and types of drinks should i get [now 21]  (Read 4098 times)

get some Thick Water

menstrual blood w/ V8

^
Excluding beer, and you younglings.
you are asking the wrong place most of these people have never seen a bar in their life let alone actually drink socially.  Bring some friends to a bar when you turn 21 trust me before you know it people will be buying you drinks left and right.  After that, you'll know which one is the best.  In my town if you turn 21 you get a free shot at every bar so we walked to like 9 different ones.

no pusillanimous individual drinks, only 100% alcohol

didn't read op so uh get sunkist

forget beer. Beer is actually trash. Mmmm I love the taste of gasoline!

I have NEVER had a positive experience with beer. Its all bitter and unpleasant to drink

I have NEVER had a positive experience with beer. Its all bitter and unpleasant to drink
Imagine not chugging some JP8 aircraft fuel, makes your bones healthy.

its good though

How. Its like drinking sewage water. The only reason to drink beer is to get a buzz, and because its the only alcohol available. I've never drank a beer and though to myself, "Damn this stuff is good" or "I prefer this over a roostertail or other alcoholic drinks".

How. Its like drinking sewage water. The only reason to drink beer is to get a buzz, and because its the only alcohol available. I've never drank a beer and though to myself, "Damn this stuff is good" or "I prefer this over a roostertail or other alcoholic drinks".
it embraces bitter yeasty flavor sounds stupid as forget and is but it works

In general?  Seagrams Escapes and Smirnoff ICE are great wine coolers. Angry Orchard if you want a hard cider. Stay away from Mikes. Mikes are gross.

For liquor I'd recommend Grand Marniet straight, or Jim Beam Vanilla Bean with your choice of cream soda or root beer. If you can, I would greatly recommend Sheridan's Coffee Cream Liquor. It's hard to find in the states, but it's damn good. Vodka is good too. But not Skinny Lady.

get a drink that kills you because from now on the rest of your life is just downhill

i like to get flavored white rum like bacardi (raz) and various wines. if im feeling cheap i just get gin and tonic

Smirnoff ICE
don't buy this unless you're actually going to play the ice game