Encalhado, East Coast of Brazil Territory

Author Topic: Encalhado, East Coast of Brazil Territory  (Read 3633 times)

This build was made for the purpose to make an rp that is a successor to Drought and Medieval RP but never quite finished it, so enjoy these screenshots. The map has surpassed 200k in brickcount so far.

Absolutely stunning

was really great seeing Encalhado grow the past few months, the finished product is something the build team should be proud of

this is an outdated photo from like a few months ago I sent to square society discord

Looks so loving gorgeous! I would like to play that to wander the enviroment

Looks so loving gorgeous! I would like to play that to wander the enviroment
yeah there is a lot of detail/hidden areas on the map that reward you for exploring

too bad block king cant host it because a lot of the ddls are broken INCLUDING roleplay chat and since nobody but 1 person ( but his pc is like fried) will fix it (or would want to fix it) (including the original author)  enchalado will have to be put on hold even though its literally like 90% done :/

too bad block king cant host it because a lot of the ddls are broken INCLUDING roleplay chat and since nobody but 1 person ( but his pc is like fried) will fix it (or would want to fix it) (including the original author)  enchalado will have to be put on hold even though its literally like 90% done :/
i've said many times to my developers (including you spong) and the community that encalhado is still far from completion.
its like not even half way done in contrary to what I want to do with the build and server, though i have someone fixing the mod now
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 10:15:03 AM by Beyond Neptune »

i've said many times to my developers (including you spong) and the community that encalhado is still far from completion.
its like not even half way done in contrary to what I want to do with the build and server, though i have someone fixing the mod now
I'd definitely love to contribute

where is felipeO_O in this build, this aint brazil without him 0/10
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 05:29:21 AM by SwiftHyena2593 »

where is felipeO_O in this build, this aint brazil without him 0/10
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=325423.0
he's already in the build just not the screenshots presented

your true motives have been revealed, mr. neptune.

your true motives have been revealed, mr. neptune.
come to encalhado island today