loving fireworks

Author Topic: loving fireworks  (Read 2424 times)

ok so welcome to new york

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/video/4593070-nyc-sees-spike-in-number-of-illegal-fireworks-complaints/

basically a bunch of idiots scattered across the five boroughs are just launching endless numbers of fireworks every night for the last week from 7pm-12am. i have no clue why people are doing this and i don't care i just want it to stop because its really annoying. if i find out its one of you forgeters i'll split your sternum open

The only thing i've heard as far as a possible reason for shooting off fireworks like this goes was a thread of tweets a while back of people saying how they should cancel this year's 4th of July and shoot off fireworks early to spite the corrupt police/government or something like that

The only thing i've heard as far as a possible reason for shooting off fireworks like this goes was a thread of tweets a while back of people saying how they should cancel this year's 4th of July and shoot off fireworks early to spite the corrupt police/government or something like that
amazing

Hows my New Yorkers dudes doing nowadays? I moved away in 2011 and I remember a lot of people being nasty. Is it still rare to come across some decent mannered people still or has it been good as of late?

quarantine really got people bored

i like it

dont forget fireworks

i swallowed a firework one time and i would not recommend but, it gave me a wicked boner

can't cancel freedom brudder

can't cancel freedom brudder
Yeah, some responses to the tweets said that "cancelling" the 4th of July would just be a big disservice to those who founded and fought for America, but maybe not everyone noticed or cared about that

Society, man ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Okay, but canceling 4th of July is stupid. How the forget is a virus gonna spread from fireworks? That's asinine.

DRAPBRADP DRAP DRBRAT DRATP BRAPT POP OPOP SNAP CRACKLE BOOM BOOM SNAP BOOM SNAP CRACKLE
PWSHEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW BHOOM

here in massachusetts ive been hearing what sounds like fireworks over the past few days at night
i swear to god

There's your answer, pyromaniacs, and about 300K+ people simping for a random girl on Twitter who said "July 4th is cancelled"

I think i did hear fireworks at night but its just some gun shots

Okay, but canceling 4th of July is stupid. How the forget is a virus gonna spread from fireworks? That's asinine.
people naturally crowd up for fireworks cause everyone tries to get as close as possible for the best view or whatever. even if the official venue enforces social distancing or other safeguarding policies, people will crowd on the surrounding roads and neighborhoods - ive seen it happen for literally every single 4th of july celebration i've ever been to. if they aren't crowding near each other to get best seats for whatever reason, they'll likely end up doing so as they go back to their cars en masse after the event ends.

its also why japan canceled their normal-length fireworks events and opted for short-length (5-7 minutes?) and more frequent unannounced events iirc