Author Topic: loving fireworks  (Read 2343 times)

heard fireworks and saw a bright white flash and a red splatter across the building wall must be some kind of firework paint

is anyone gonna take seriously the girl who looks like she just showed me her rooster and wants me to reply

i volunteer to shoot fireworks off my balcony for everyone in my block that don't want to go outside

is anyone gonna take seriously the girl who looks like she just showed me her rooster and wants me to reply
she's the kombucha girl so yeah, for some reason. she's been coasting off that clout for months

its also why japan canceled their normal-length fireworks events and opted for short-length (5-7 minutes?) and more frequent unannounced events iirc
actually a pretty good idea for this

take a trashcan and put it over one of those mortar fireworks after lighting it and watch that loving thing fly 30 ft in the air. coolest stuff you'll ever see

take a trashcan and put it over one of those mortar fireworks after lighting it and watch that loving thing fly 30 ft in the air. coolest stuff you'll ever see

Or if your talking about the artillery shell ones tape that thing to the bottom of an ether aerosol can

wtf this sounds awesome

some starfishs have been setting off fireworks at night time, i think they ran out thankfully

some starfishs have been setting off fireworks at night time, i think they ran out thankfully
right, they should set them off at noon

gunshots or fireworks is a fun game to play in the streets, because you can't tell which is which until you look up and see the result