What's your opinion on research? [REMASTERED]

Author Topic: What's your opinion on research? [REMASTERED]  (Read 2633 times)

real people research gross
fictional people research good
there is an overabundance of research for normie straight men that only like women and futas. it's irritating

real people research gross
fictional people research good
there is an overabundance of research for normie straight men that only like women and futas. it's irritating
>futa
>straight

ITS NOT GAY THE GIRL HAS A snake NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO

It's fine. Watched it often when I was like 12-17 then slowly grew out of it

I get off more by using my imagination than actual research. It really gets the creative juices flowing.

I get off more by using my imagination than actual research. It really gets the creative juices flowing.
ever since i became a stoner i can no longer beat my meat to most forms of erotica and have to instead hallucinate my own perfect research in order to get off

weed has successfully solved my addiction to research and has also decimated my libido and now i can no longer have a stable loveual relationship

weed ruins your libido? 0:

The problem with research is unlike other vices there isn't a monetary hurdle to get over in order to access it. It's very easy for kids with access to the internet to lose themselves jerking off to stuffty brazzers content. How would they know any different? Of course Brazzers women are hot to them. Nevermind the fake tits, horrific acting, weirdly shaped bodies and massive ding dongs. The fapping continues. Nerves in their richards deaden. Frontal lobe decreases in size as their ability to communicate like a normal person diminishes.

The problem with research is unlike other vices there isn't a monetary hurdle to get over in order to access it. It's very easy for kids with access to the internet to lose themselves jerking off to stuffty brazzers content. How would they know any different? Of course Brazzers women are hot to them. Nevermind the fake tits, horrific acting, weirdly shaped bodies and massive ding dongs. The fapping continues. Nerves in their richards deaden. Frontal lobe decreases in size as their ability to communicate like a normal person diminishes.
you don't have to explain we've all seen fuzztoast's behavior

kids can drink hand sanitizer if they use salt and coffee filters to get drunk, never underestimate the lengths kids would go to get high

drawings can't climax though
i can't climax either so it evens out

good for when girlfriend go bye-bye temporarily

you don't have to explain we've all seen fuzztoast's behavior
stop this make me sad, for i have no go on brazzers, i am nice to the internet,, and i f i did i would use in cog nito,, al right?... piece of loving