Author Topic: Ton of servers getting ddosed  (Read 6541 times)

or is just me because I was in 2 servers and one of them crashed and After I joined Falling platform game, it crashed...

Wtf

i dont know why I had to quote this but yeah.. while I was in warzone server the game was lagging really hard and I think it was a ddos, so I deci.... know what im not telling whole thing because you know... every server just got ddosed so you should know.

yeah a ton of servers are getting ddosed out of the blue recently, including mine

yeah my server was taken down, some comedy club server run by a pretentious moron, and erwin texas. it could be -cca- from what I heard but not saying that as a fact

falling platforms litterly lagged out after 53 seconds joining it

From what I've heard (I have numerous trustworthy sources) the problem user Block King is supposedly the one causing these attacks.

I was fine until 19 joined...... both times I was DDosed...............

I did it. I hacked the servers.

holy stuff shut the forget up for petes sake

please take your meds, devan

Not that it matters, but if someone wants to cross reference their server's attack here are some of the sources:
Code: [Select]
82.100.48.5:53
202.179.88.233:53
42.200.193.209:53
154.57.7.60:53
233.252.40.249:53
195.138.87.106:53
66.170.47.93:53

This morning I resorted to hosting w/o being posted to the master server and having everyone direct connect but I was still attacked, so I'm unsure if my server being taken down is related to the other ddos attacks since I'm being targeted and someone in my Discord seems to be intentionally relaying the IP I'm using to host to the source.