My life so far

Author Topic: My life so far  (Read 5525 times)

will update if I actually go through with the surgery and on whether it worked or not

Did you not think to get it looked at sooner?

Did you not think to get it looked at sooner?
I had multiple doctors check up on it, each one said something different (they're actually listed in the comic in order) but the most recent doctor was the one I did the most extensive testing with (CAT scans and such) and also the symptoms he described are the closest to what I'm experiencing so I think he's the most likely to be right

of course there's the chance that he's wrong and the surgery won't help much, but in that case I'll just keep searching

i'm guessing it’s federal because of the multiple polyps being involved

pomp is suffering from ball fart

honestly i always thought you were a guy
or maybe the fella you drew as yourself is a guy :cookieMonster:

anyway good luck man/woman

i'd be terrified of any bacterial infection in the face/nasal region

stuff can reach your brain and get terminal

i had a mild case of this and have had surgery its not a big deal, the wor st part was  the bleeding the night post op

i had a mild case of this and have had surgery its not a big deal, the wor st part was  the bleeding the night post op

yeah, apparently I'll be hospitalized for two days after the surgery to deal with it

look on the bright side after this is over youll get a little plastic thing that lets you pour water into your nosehole and out the other and its silly as forget but actually the best home remedy against any nose issues even long post op

look on the bright side after this is over youll get a little plastic thing that lets you pour water into your nosehole and out the other and its silly as forget but actually the best home remedy against any nose issues even long post op
sounds legitimately lifesaving

ew i googled bacterial nasal polyps  :panda:
good luck with your surgery though

how can you have nasal polyps when you clearly don’t have a nose

gl with the surgery!!

good luck with the surgery, hope everything goes well.

the man has returned, he just didn't update us on here