how do i make the game not stuff its pants every time i alt tab

Author Topic: how do i make the game not stuff its pants every time i alt tab  (Read 1790 times)

whenever i alt tab back to the game all the keys trigger the ctrl+key binds i have to them and my chat becomes øïijëþùïß as if i was holding alt-gr and i press enter and i get the fullscreen prompt and i have to press every function key at the bottom of the keyboard and retype my message and even then the enter key mysteriously stops loving working so i have to open and close the gui editor just to send a loving chat message

how do i make the game not loving do this every time

and can someone figure out why the game loving stalls for 5 loving seconds when you tab back in. i swear to god it used to not be like this

or when you tab in your camera jumps

install client_fullscreenprompt from kenkos archive to disable the automatic alt enter fullscreen command from lagging the stuff outta u

i have that? i never said it was toggling fullscreen

i dont think there's a way to fix it on our side for alt tabbing

pray to god your blockland copy works

if you're launching your game windowed fullscreen by default, for some reason manually inputting setres(1920,1080); (replace with your resolution) seems to fix most of my alt-tab lag.

if you're launching your game windowed fullscreen by default, for some reason manually inputting setres(1920,1080); (replace with your resolution) seems to fix most of my alt-tab lag.
this only fixes the weird full screen effect for me but i still get the alt tab lag

or when you tab in your camera jumps
Only if you move your mouse... if you move the mouse in chrome or anything really and return to BL it will compensate for the mouse movement as if you were still moving your mouse in-game