[fake jews (for now)] vote to change california state constitution in november

Author Topic: [fake jews (for now)] vote to change california state constitution in november  (Read 2990 times)

https://www.sfchronicle.com/politics/article/California-bill-asking-voters-whether-to-repeal-15331604.php
it has yet to be voted on, since its a constitutional amendment it needs to be ratified by the majority of the public

it will be on the ballot in november

more info:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Assembly_Constitutional_Amendment_No._5

things are about to get wild in clown world
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 09:59:35 PM by Frequency »

another reason to never move to california

why is this tagged jews

so what are they trying to do?

3 states just passed a law making it illegal to protest against oil pipelines.

This is a violation of freedom of speech

so what are they trying to do?
allow state colleges to accept people solely for being brown, apparently? this will probably end poorly. allowing discrimination does not an equality make. there's already scholarships for ethnicity...

allow state colleges to accept people solely for being brown, apparently? this will probably end poorly. allowing discrimination does not an equality make. there's already scholarships for ethnicity...

All that's going to do is flood California colleges with subpar students. I've been around brown and black students all my life. Suffice to say there were, maybe, if I'm being honest, 5-6 in any given class of 20-40 that would make anything of themselves in college. The rest were destined for different things. Not to say they'd be unsuccessful in life, but we really need to stop holding college up as the paradigm of success.

All that's going to do is flood California colleges with subpar students. I've been around brown and black students all my life. Suffice to say there were, maybe, if I'm being honest, 5-6 in any given class of 20-40 that would make anything of themselves in college. The rest were destined for different things. Not to say they'd be unsuccessful in life, but we really need to stop holding college up as the paradigm of success.
i appreciate this post.

doublepost

can i get a swource from a .gov website proving this? googling a bunch and i can't find stuff.

does anyone want to be my friend and yes and than and when and ok

Yeah theres no way this could possibly backfire or be used against minorities, not at all.

cant believe he made a meme.org