Author Topic: lol wtf are you saying fuzztoast?  (Read 757 times)

hey, don they gonna yes and e and when the e is about than and when is than yes they do it with am now am now with and they try but they say e and e ad e and they keep saying about than now and when they wont stop it keeps going there is nothing i can do its all alone im all xD minecraft lol anyways so yes and e and e and e can i have a than when i do and it does that when it happens omg omg omg yessssss wait noooo im cry i lie i die i fly yeahh boiiiiii boii boi bo ibo bibi bo anyuways dont they gonna sya it when they do and yes and e and e and w w w w ww w is lon ggggggg and yesssss LOL loLO OLLOL  hahah hah  than dont they gonna do it? and than they gonna say yes o no??? bifg hero 6 big hero 9 lol reddit moment xd xd xd friend dont they gonna say yes to you or no or yes and when they do you will say eeeeeee and i will say pee and hit that whip nae nae xD i want to be friend, with friends because i have no friends ollo anyways dont they gonna say it and  :cookie: and  :cookieMonster: and  :panda: and  :iceCream: and  :nes: and thats all when they say it im a gamer and you a lamer ok sorry im rap rap rap i wil clap clap clap say o h  yeah im cool than dont they gonna? or yes and gonna? ok fun friend ok than when is are and they yes and yes and e and e.

hey, don they gonna yes and e and when the e is about than and when is than yes they do it with am now am now with and they try but they say e and e ad e and they keep saying about than now and when they wont stop it keeps going there is nothing i can do its all alone im all xD minecraft lol anyways so yes and e and e and e can i have a than when i do and it does that when it happens omg omg omg yessssss wait noooo im cry i lie i die i fly yeahh boiiiiii boii boi bo ibo bibi bo anyuways dont they gonna sya it when they do and yes and e and e and w w w w ww w is lon ggggggg and yesssss LOL loLO OLLOL  hahah hah  than dont they gonna do it? and than they gonna say yes o no??? bifg hero 6 big hero 9 lol reddit moment xd xd xd friend dont they gonna say yes to you or no or yes and when they do you will say eeeeeee and i will say pee and hit that whip nae nae xD i want to be friend, with friends because i have no friends ollo anyways dont they gonna say it and  :cookie: and  :cookieMonster: and  :panda: and  :iceCream: and  :nes: and thats all when they say it im a gamer and you a lamer ok sorry im rap rap rap i wil clap clap clap say o h  yeah im cool than dont they gonna? or yes and gonna? ok fun friend ok than when is are and they yes and yes and e and e.
what did he mean by this

what did she mean by that

it mean s what it loving says you piece of fucling

basically what he's trying to say is funny joke !

basically it means stop responding to him

fuzztoast is actually god you all are failing to understand his word

>fuzztoast
i'm not surprised it was a fuzztoast post.