fuzztoast and 19 are the same person

Author Topic: fuzztoast and 19 are the same person  (Read 6462 times)

I love fuzzytoast and I don’t love 19
nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce

They sure have a lot in common at least
yeah. they both talk in the same exact way, they may share the same interests too.

hey, don they gonna yes and e and when the e is about than and when is than yes they do it with am now am now with and they try but they say e and e ad e and they keep saying about than now and when they wont stop it keeps going there is nothing i can do its all alone im all xD minecraft lol anyways so yes and e and e and e can i have a than when i do and it does that when it happens omg omg omg yessssss wait noooo im cry i lie i die i fly yeahh boiiiiii boii boi bo ibo bibi bo anyuways dont they gonna sya it when they do and yes and e and e and w w w w ww w is lon ggggggg and yesssss LOL loLO OLLOL  hahah hah  than dont they gonna do it? and than they gonna say yes o no??? bifg hero 6 big hero 9 lol reddit moment xd xd xd friend dont they gonna say yes to you or no or yes and when they do you will say eeeeeee and i will say pee and hit that whip nae nae xD i want to be friend, with friends because i have no friends ollo anyways dont they gonna say it and  :cookie: and  :cookieMonster: and  :panda: and  :iceCream: and  :nes: and thats all when they say it im a gamer and you a lamer ok sorry im rap rap rap i wil clap clap clap say o h  yeah im cool than dont they gonna? or yes and gonna? ok fun friend ok than when is are and they yes and yes and e and e.

what happened to fuzztoast's other friend who also happened to act exactly the same, kickkat?
kickkat ain't fuzztoast, me and braydon ip checked so unless fuzztoast knows how to use a vpn (unlikely since he's a forgettard idiot), they aren't the same person

kickkat ain't fuzztoast, me and braydon ip checked so unless fuzztoast knows how to use a vpn (unlikely since he's a forgettard idiot), they aren't the same person
well he acts like fuzztoast motherforgeter talks about weird stuff

theory: i think Kickkat is fuzztoast's cousin who is seen acting just as autistic as him in videos that are now deleted

nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce
?